Thread: Lily is so obsessed with Luna! (pictures)

Hybrid View

Lily is so obsessed with Luna! (pictures)

My Lily has always been so obsessed with Luna; she's very interested in everything she's doing - and often interferes, much to Luna's dismay. In fact, it's really stressful for Luna and I often feel so sorry for her!

This evening, I was just taking pictures of Lily when she heard Luna approaching, and these pictures show so well the changing expression on her little face, all the excitement and her obsession, that I thought I'd share it with you.

In the beginning, all Lily had in mind were treats, and she was begging:

Still hoping for treats:

Then she heard Luna coming closer:

She couldn't see her because she was behind my back, but look at the expression on her face!

And here, she was ready to jump, and Luna was running...

Seconds later, Lily jumped off the chair and chased poor Luna...

Oh, these are great pictures, Kirsten. You can practically read Lily's mind in them!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Great pictures, and you captured her expressions so well! You DID paint the walls that color to better emphasize her green eyes, right?
    I've Been Frosted

I am just amazed at the pictures you take. The facial expressions are awesome. And, of course, the subject matter of the photos is pretty special too.

Those pictures are fabulous and you sure can see the obssession in Lily's eyes. What a drastic change in her eyes from when she was alone, gone is that dreamy look she was giving you...
    By the way, love the color of your walsl...same color I painted my walls in my computer room...
    My desks and cupboard are the same colour as your table and chair...so far away but yet so close-- we do have impecable taste don't we
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Dear sweet Lily, what a precious kitty you are! The wall and the chair cushion show off your beautiful eyes! Could you please have mum give you and Luna some big hugs and kisses for me Your mum takes such amazing photos and you and Luna are my favorite of all of her subjects!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Great pictures. This is the first time that I noticed Lily's ear tufts. My girls will also chase each other and fight from time to time. I hope that Lily and Luna will start getting along better.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    ... You can practically read Lily's mind in them!
    Oh yes, definitely!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    ... You DID paint the walls that color to better emphasize her green eyes, right?
    Of course I did! All colors in my apartment were chosen to match with the girls' fur and eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs
    I am just amazed at the pictures you take. The facial expressions are awesome. And, of course, the subject matter of the photos is pretty special too.
    Thank you! And yes, you can read in Lily's face as if it's an open book, as we say over here...

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel
    ... By the way, love the color of your walsl...same color I painted my walls in my computer room...
    My desks and cupboard are the same colour as your table and chair...so far away but yet so close-- we do have impecable taste don't we
    LOL, yes, guess we have!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    ... Could you please have mum give you and Luna some big hugs and kisses for me
    Hugs and kisses have alreay been delivered!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    ... This is the first time that I noticed Lily's ear tufts. ...
    Oh yes, isn't it just cute? She had them right from the start!

What I cannot understand is how you can just get your camera instead f feeding Lily treats

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    What I cannot understand is how you can just get your camera instead f feeding Lily treats

I can do both if necessary! But she cannot have treats all the time, she needs to lose a little weight!

What amazing pictures! You can definitely tell exactly whats going through her mind!

RIP Sally

You take such beautiful photos of your stunning kitties. I love her green eyes. And I noticed the green color. Never noticed it before. I thought maybe you applied a green filter to show off her eyes. It's beautiful either way.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

This again Kirsten show how necessary a book of Lily and Luna Photos is.
    We bet that they sell like Whiskas Temptations!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW! Outstanding clear crisp photos! I dont think they could be any better. Beautiful cat.