Thread: Miley Rae!

Miley Rae!

Hello Miley Rae, what a beautiful mix you are! I love all your pictures, especially the last one of you upside down in the grass. Happy dotd!

Miley Rae....What a beauty you are. I just love your color. You look so sweet and loving. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda

Marvelous Miley Rae!!!

Hi Miley Rae! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than seeing a happy and healthy pup smiling back at me from my Dog of the Day page! Just look at your sweet, smiling self...so happy and content, clearly living the good life with your forever human, your horse pals, there in sunny San Diego! An energetic, athletic, "rough and tumble" JRT/Heeler cross such as yourself couldn't wish for a more perfect setting, what with those magnificent trails to hike, those beautiful San Diego beaches to explore and romp on! But as your proud person says, you're not shy about letting your "girly side" shine through as well! What a perfect blend of all that is best in a 4 legged best friend and furkid...looks, personality and heart!

I have to give major props to your human, the very, VERY talented photographer who captured you in all of your canine glory! All of the pics are beautiful, but that one of you staring so wistfully into the camera, seeing the love in those big, brown eyes, totally melted my heart! What a loyal and loving companion, what a beautiful best friend for life your human has in you, Miley Rae, and I hope for you and him/her many, many more happy, fun and love filled years together!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! (Hopefully you can fit in a trip to the beach, maybe a nice long hike!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Miely Rae, and love to your horse pals, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Miley Rae

Miley Rae is a real original and a beauty as well Well done Miley, our wonderful DOTD! Peace and love

Hello Miley Rae!
    My aren't you a pretty gal! I can see you have the speckles of the heeler on your body, that is stunning. Your personality sounds grand, a busy lady from what I can tell. Trail hikes, beach trips, and horses too - what fun you must have! I think your human loves you very much to spend the time with you on all those adventures. I am sending you some belly rubs, I am sure they will be delivered.

Enjoy your day, Miley Rae, as our Dog of the Day!

You're a pretty girl Miley Rae! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla