Thread: Precious Noel

Precious Noel

Noel, you are just precious and utterly adorable! I took one look at your beautiful big baby blues and I was gone! I just want to reach into the computer screen and give you a huge cuddle, darling. No wonder everyone loves you!!

What a joy to see your laid back photos, and read about your little foibles with food. Bless you, sweetheart!

And congrats on being our stunning Birman COTD!! May you have all the treats your heart desires.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Good morning, Noel! I can just imagine running my fingers through your lovely coat, mmmm, so soft! What a pretty kitty you are! Sounds like you have that wonderful Birman purrsonality, you are a joy to have as a family member, I can tell. Fruits and people food? Ha ha haaa silly gal, do you eat it or just rub it on your face?

Sending you some chin rubs enjoy your day, Noel, and let everyone know you are Cat of the Day!!!

That gorgeous face makes me think of the dollface sealpoint Himalayan who once shared my life. I never could resist those beautiful blue eyes, and I miss waking up to see them staring directly at me first thing in the morning!

Hello, beautiful Noel! What a gorgeous Birman cat you are! You sound utterly delightful, full of tricks and energy, and also full of affection and love for all the humans you know. No wonder your Purrrson, and everyone else you meet, all love you so very much!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Noel! We hope you are enjoying a fun-filled day of celebration, with lots of lovies and treats, some moths to chase and stairs to race up, and some fruit and tomatoes to munch on and get on your face!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Great Little Cat you are Noel, and what a special name you have , you are certainly a little PetMas gift for your family.
    You are a dear Sweet Cat , and we know that you ae a true joy to know.

And at one year yung, you have so much time to live with your family and have yeas of love, fun and adventue together and so happy truly happy days ahead.

We Found Hotel Cats all send you a Great Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our New Friend Luke ^^ Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^and Cat of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Noel what a heart-melter you are!!!

Who could resist your sweet face and gorgeous eyes? Not me!!! I'd be putty in your paws for sure!!! What a treat to see your pictures and read about you today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Noel!

Hi Noel! Happy Cat of the Day to you from a fellow fruit and tomato lover! And oh, happy belated 1st birthday wishes to you, as well! (Bet you were spoiled rotten!) OK, I have to state the obvious...your sparkling, ocean blue eyes are simply breathtaking, and your thick, plush coat and coloring, those amazing markings, not too shabby either! But what sealed the deal for me is your big, big heart, learning of the love you have for your family and all things living...moths included! What a treasure of a furkid your human has in you, Noel, and I hope for you and her/him many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship; countless joyful chases up the stairs and endless nights of lap cuddles!
    Thanks to your Mom/Dad for sharing your very special self, your gorgeous photos with us all; meeting you was the perfect ending to my long, hot day!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires and more!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Noel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beauty Noel! I love your pretty eyes. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Conngrats on being COTD beautiful Noah!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

10. Noel! A blue-eyed bundle of birman beauty! What you purrson does not tell us is....who wins the race up the stairs!

Congrats pretty girl Noel our ....Cat of the Day!!

Hello, precious Noel! What beautiful blue eyes you have, and I love your Birman cat markings! I would be delighted to shower you with attention ... scritchie scritchie love love love ...!! It sounds like your days are full of all sorts of fun! Happy first purr-thday to you, beautiful kitty girl Noel, and happy Cat of the Day too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Noel

What a pretty cat! I love her cute white paws. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Nice Noel!

What a beautiful sweet-natured girl you are, Noel! I can tell that you lead a pampered life...as you should! May everyday be COTD for you!