Thread: Liberty

Liberty

Oh Liberty......What a beauty you are. I am very happy you were saved to. You are a pretty lady. I love your
    pictures. You look so sweet and loving. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I hope you have a long and wonderful life
    with your loving family.

Linda in SC

Good morning, Liberty!
    You are such a lovely tan / blonde color, with the dark highlights this makes you quite stunning. I laughed at the photo of you holding a large frisbee, it's almost too big for you to hold up off the ground! I can just picture you in my mind, blazing around the house, tufts of grass flying in your wake. All that puppy energy just has to come out!

Enjoy your day to day, Libby Gal, as our Dog of the Day!

Oh Libby, what a beautiful girl you are! Thank goodness you were saved. Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Liberty the Miracle Pup!

Hi Liberty! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful, *smiley* pup you are; your photo spread has be smiling from ear to ear! (Love your personalized, very stylish neck gear!) And yes, that's one super sized Frisbee you've got there, but I have no doubt it's no match, for you!
    Thank God you were rescued in time, just in the NICK of time, from that horrid puppy mill; I only wish your litter mates could have made it out of there as well. I can only imagine the neglect and abuse you suffered at the hands of those awful people. But being the fighter and survivor that you are, somehow you managed to summon the courage and will to hang on until your rescue! And now, in the loving care of your devoted forever family, nothing but carefree, happy, love filled years to look forward to! You're a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold, Libby, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid, a joyful and loving best friend and companion for life, in you!
    What an inspirational story is yours, Libby, and how very deserving you are of your "top dog" honors!
    I hope you and your dear Min Pin sib are both enjoying a very special day, being treated to all your hearts desire, and more...Endless rounds of Frisbee, a trip to the doggie park, playtime with your furry sibs and lots of treats sound good to me!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Libby, and to your Min Pin sister/brother, as well! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Liberty!

Sooooooo cute! Soooooo darn CUTE!

Blog Entries

Liberty

It just made my day that Libby was saved in the nick, and now has a beautiful family to love her!! Hurray for Liberty and the whole outstanding family!! Peace and love Big smooches and hugs to liberty!!