Thread: Shadow!

Shadow!

Hello Shadow, you are a very pretrty girl. I'm glad you are living with a family that is taking such good care of you and loves you. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Shadow.....What a beauty you are. You made this old heart of mine race this morning. I just love
    black labs. Your family is very lucky to have you. I know you make their life complete. Congratulations on DOTD.
    We got to see you and to read such nice things about you. I hope your friend will visit you often. Have a wonderful life with your
    loving family.

Linda in SC

Shadow, you sure are gorgeous and have the life any labbie would dream of. I hope your boyfriend comes to visit you. My girl lab mix attracts all the boys to come visit her at our lake. She loves the boys so much; we really must get her a brother one of these days.

Hi Shadow, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are so sleek and shiny and beautiful! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pics. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved and appreciated. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Stunning Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Me and my Lab Star were so excited to see a gorgeous, sleek and shiny, model caliber Lab crowned today's Dog of the Day! How spiffy you look, all decked out in your water gear, and that pretty pink scarf; the perfect compliment to that amazing coat! And your action shots are thud worthy! With those stunning good looks, awesome athleticism, you could grace the cover of "Just Labs" Magazine! You're all Lab, Shadow, through and through, in looks, personality, and your love for the great outdoors...water, snow, Frisbees, balls! Yes, you truly are one lucky Lab, living every Lab's dream life! But the luckiest of all are your humans! How blessed they are to have a beautiful, loyal, life and people loving best friend for life, in you! And your boyfriend Oreo, the one "left behind?" I'm sure you two miss each other terribly, but if anyone can make a long distance love affair work, it's you, Shadow!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun and action packed Dog of the Day, celebrating to the max with your proud parents and doting Grandpa, and hopefully a surprise play date with Oreo is part of the day's festivities!
    Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wags to you beautiful Shadow, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    Sandra and Star the Lab♥

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi ! I'm new here. First post. Although I'm from CT. and Shadow is from NY., I have the pleasure of knowing her and her owners. She is indeed a wonderful little (actually, not so little) girl, but I must say, so are her owners. They treat her like Royalty and they are two of the nicest, most sincere people I know !! Everybody wins in that family.....Yahoo ! Anyway, just wanted to say "Hi" and say "Congrats Shadow" and congrats to Jay and Ceil...... wonderful, wonderful peeps they are !!!!

Oh Shadow, what a pretty girl you are! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Shadow

Happy DOTD to Shadow, what a beautiful, shiny girl! Let's hope the whole family enjoys her special day, peace and love

Hi Cooper's Dad! Thanks so much for chiming in! Shadow is so lucky to have Jay and Ceil as her Mom and Dad...and you as her major booster and most adoring fan! There's no doubting how loved she is, and understandably so! She's a beauty, inside and out!
    Hope Shadow is enjoying her big day on center stage! And oh, lots of love and hugs to your Cooper!
    Sandra and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Shadow! I think it's very fitting that during the summer Olympics we have a gorgeous Labby athlete! Could you please have your people give you some big hugs from me. Happy Dog of the Day, sleek lovely Shadow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Shadow!

What an amazing, beautiful, intelligent, happy girl! I can tell that for you, everyday is Dog of the Day!