Thread: Hi, Penny!

Hi, Penny!

Hi, Penny! It's your special day -- happy Pet of the Day to you! I enjoyed your pictures and reading about the things you like to do! And I took a peek at your blog and met your boyfriend! He's almost as cute as you! I like your pretty coat colors too

Wowzers! You're a busy girl, having fun outdoors, growing, writing your blog, practicing your goat yoga, and learning everything you need to know! Congratulations on POTD, Penny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Penny what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. They made me smile, specially the close up!!! It felt like I could almost kiss your little head. I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day today. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Penny

Penny is such a pretty baby girl! Simply loved seein' her as POTD today, hope she has a good one and gets spoiled with lotsa treats !!!!!! Peace and love

Girl of La Mancha?

Penny is such a cutie. Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Preciuos Penny!

Hi Penny! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful little goat girl you are! You have the loveliest coloring and markings (those stripes!), and THE most precious face! Hand to heart, one day I WILL have a goat to share my days with, and hopefully she/he will be half as beautiful, half as sweet as you! I can't wait to check out your website! (Rumor has it you have a boyfriend!)
    What a treasure of a best friend your family has in you, Penny, and I hope for you and your family, many, many more happy, love filled years of shared love and friendship!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penny! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, little one, being pampered as only befits a princess such as you!
    Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you precious, beautiful Penny!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pretty Penny!

What a cute lil' thing you are, Penny! And a happy lil' one too - lol!
    Enjoy being Pet of the Day!

Penny

She is such a pretty little goat! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.