Thread: Beautiful Banana and the feathered fruit bowl!

Beautiful Banana and the feathered fruit bowl!

Good morning beautiful Banana! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your feathered siblings...Apple, Grape and Strawberry, too! Quite the delicious quartet of rainbow colored feathered fruitlings your Mommy has in you 4, and with that yummy banana yellowcoloring of yours, you do look good enough to eat! (Who knew green + violet=brilliant yellow!)

Well, Mother Nature will have her way, and the last say! But no matter you color, she broke the mold the day you were hatched! I'm sure there's never a dark and gloomy day at your house, not with your *sunshiney* self bringing so much "color" and joy to your human's life! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, joyful, gentle and loving, best feathered friend in you,
    Banana!You're the best!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, celebrating with your proud person, feathered mom Stawberry,sister Apple and cagemate/sibling, Grape!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Banana...to the entire feathered family of beautiful feathered fruits!
    P.S...Your photos are simply GOREGOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good morning to you, Banana! I loved seeing your photos, my you DO know how to pose for the camera, don't you sweetie? That last photo, the one in the thumbnail, just begs for a caption, "see, this is my best side!" Ha ha haaa

Sounds like every side is your best side, and your personality sounds just grand for a sweet peach face like you. Brilliant coloring! I wonder, do you know what your colors look like? You must enjoy having your humans around, perching on shoulders so you can be close to them and see everything around you.

Enjoy your day, Banana, as you are Pet of the Day!

Blog Entries

Banana

Wow, Banana is POTD! Hurrray, she's the prettiest little thing ever, made me so happy to see her today peace and love

Banana what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I am still smiling!!! I love how you and your feathered family are all named after fruits. What a colorful lot you must be when you are all together. I hope you are all enjoying a fun day together. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banana

She is so cute! I love her beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.