Thread: Bobbe the horse

Bobbe the horse

Hello Bobbe, What a beautiful horse you are! Love your colors! I enjoyed reading about you and your likes and dislikes. No doubt your human takes good care of you and you are loved. I hope you are together for many years. Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful, magnificent Bobbe!

Hi Bobbe in beautiful Denmark! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    I have to tell you Bobbe, your "action shot" takes my breath away! What a stunning "Icelandic" you are, Bobbe! Your coat, your coloring and markings, your long, flowing mane, simply gorgeous! But that shot of you with your Mom (you learning to walk up that stone) , the look of pride on your sweet face, priceless!
    Beautiful, loving and SO packed with personality...what more could a human ask for in a 4 legged best friend?

You and your Mom have forged one very special bond of love and trust, since your birth, and I have no doubt that you and she were meant to be together forever, best friends and soul mates for life!") How lucky you are to have one another, and I hope for and your Mom, many, many more happy, carefree, love and laugh filled years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bobbe! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled even MORE rotten!
    Lots of love and chest scratches to you, beautiful Bobbe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bobbe what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What wonderful pictures of you!!! The one of you and your loving mom made me smile!!! The look on your face is priceless!!! I bet you two have lots of fun together. What a great team you must make. Please thank her for shaing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a gorgeous Paint horse and I love your long mane! Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your beloved guardian and get lots of apples and carrots, if they are to your liking!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You're a gorgeous boy Bobbe! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Bobbe

Hope Bob had the best day, sounds like he is spoiled every day, so glad he's got it good! I love his wild long mane, he's the best! Peace and love

Bobbe!

Bobbe - you are a numbskull, eh? Well, you are a cute happy one - lol! Enjoy being Pet of the Day!

Bobbe

What a gorgeous horse! I love his big fluffy mane. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.