Thread: Sweet Mamrot the Chin!

Sweet Mamrot the Chin!

Good morning Mamrot! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a wonderful way to start my day, seeing your precious little self up on my screen! You are one adorable, personality packed little Chin, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors! I laughed out loud at your ability to stare down, scare off those kitties, and your utter fearlessness of dogs! As your human says, you truly are one most discerning Chin...

"...every change and every guest must by checked and approved."

But please, Mamrot, no more chewing on those nasty wires!!! No fun for your human, and potentially dangerous for you! As your person says, she/he wants you around for a long, long time to come, so "play it safe!"

Thanks to your person for sharing your heart warming story, your heart melting photo spread with us all! She/he is so very blessed to have a furkid as special as you in her/his life! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human, with wishes for many, MANY for happy days together!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Marmot! (Please have your human give you a few extra almonds, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mamrot what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Now what is this I read about you chewing electrical wires? Not a good thing sweetheart. I have a couple of cats that do that so I understand your human's frustration. I put cardboard tubes, like comes in paper towels, around mine. They might not stop your chewing but they would slow you down. Hopefully, you will give that habit up. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mamrot

Mamrot is so adorably cute! Bit of a troublemaker I guess but who's perfect? Hope ya'll had the best day, peace and love

You're a cutie Mamrot! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mamrot

He is such a cute chinchilla! I love his adorable little paws. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

~K.