Thread: Kali

Kali

Hi Kali and happy dotd. I'm glad your Mom saved you from the Pet shop. Shame that sweet dogs like you wind up in those shops becuase of irresponsible breeders. Enjoy your day!

Cutie Kali!

Good morning Kali! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    Oh, how precious are you, Kali, and quite the doggie super model, I must say! And talk about a "diamond in the rough!!!" I cringed when I read that you had been labeled a discount doggie. I can't imagine how anyone could pass up a pup as sweet and joyful and BIG hearted as you! But your family knew a gem of a doggie when they saw one, and oh, what a happy beginning was yours and your humans, the day they opened up their home and heart to you! How lucky they are to have a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a full fledged, card carrying family member (you even have your own seat at the dinner table), in you, Kali!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Hopefully the day's festivities include a visit from Poppy, and a play-date with big pup pal, Echo the Sammy!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kali!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kali....Not only are you a very beautiful little lady but I believe you are spoiled. That is wonderful. All animals should be treated like you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life pretty Kali.

Linda

Hi there, Kali!

I was quite surprised to read that you are Havanese, as you look SO MUCH like my bichons! Of course, you are "bichon havanese," and mine are "bichon frise' " so all are cousins in the dog world.

You are a lively, pretty lady, and I can see you have trained your humans well to dote on you and be certain you have all the accoutrements appropriate to such a great gal. You own place at table?! Really! Oh my, you've done well for yourself puppa! Ha ha haaaa

Enjoy your day today, Kali, with some extra walkies and belly rubs. Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Blog Entries

Kali

Happy to see wee Kali today, easy to see that she spreads so much joy around! What a little sweetheart, peace and love

Kali!

What a pretty happy girl! I don't know why you were 'discounted' either...but at least you are in your loving forever home, where you get yummy treats, cool doggie friends, and more than one bed - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Kali!

Hello, Miss Kali! You are fluffy, white, smart and oh, so sweet! And I think I can tell who's in charge at your house --- You! I agree with Freedom, you have trained your humans well I got to see you and read about all the fun things you do. Happy Dog of the Day, Kali! Please come back and visit us some time!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678