Thread: Bruno!

Bruno!

Hi Bruno, you are such a handsome boy. I'm glad you were adopted by a nice family who loves you very much. I'm sorry about your brother. You must miss him very much. .Happy dotd!

Hi Bruno....You sure are a big handsome boy. I am so sorry to hear about your brother Riley. It is so heart breaking to lose
    a love one. I know how you feel. I lost one of my yorkies a couple of months ago. Congratulations Riley on being our DOTD.
    You are so pretty and we got to read nice things about you. Have a long and wonderful life Riley.

Linda

Bruno the Gentle Giant!

Good morning Bruno! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, smiley boy!
    What a big, handsome, gentle giant of a Dane you are, sweetheart; a friend to all things living, with a heart of pure gold! I'm smiling from the inside out, picturing you playing gently with all ofyour furry and feathered friend!

I'm so, so very sorry to hear that your beloved doggie brother Riley has left for the Rainbow Bridge. It's so painful to lose a furkid, and so very hard of a fur sib to lose his/her best friend as well. But no doubt your family is helping you through this very sad time, just as you are a great comfort to them, helping to heal their hearts. Sounds like those play dates, keeping busy, is helping to put the joy back in your days, and who knows, maybe one day your family will be welcoming home another brother or sister!

Great thanks to your family for giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at happiness...choosing rescue! How lucky they are, having a lap loving, slobbery kiss dispensing, best friend for life in you, Bruno, and I hope for you all, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a big, BIG smile, and here's to a very happy, fun and loved filled day of celebration for you and your family!
    Big Dane sized hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bruno!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Bruno! I have had the pleasure of being friends with a Great Dane and he was a big lover-boy, just like you! I am so sorry about the loss of your fur-sib, but I'm glad you are going on play dates and coming back to your usual self. Could you please have your people give you some quadruple extra-large hugs from me, just as big as the smile you've given to me today. I'm right with LHCam- I got to meet you and read such nice things about you! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet handsome Bruno! Please come back and visit us some time!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Bruno

What a fine lookin' big ol' dog Bruno is! Loved seein' him today, what a great dog, peace and love

What an adorable boy you are Bruno!!! I'll bet you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla