Thread: Cocker Spaneil Needs Home - 7 years old

Cocker Spaneil Needs Home - 7 years old

I am ashamed to say I am related to the owner of this dog. She posted the following on FB this evening:

"Okay guys, I have a 7 year old Cocker Spaniel that I need to get rid of. He is allergic to everything under the sun since we moved here to _________. I've dumped as much money into him as I am willing to do to fix it. Anyone have any suggestions on where to take him besides SPCA? Anyone want him??"

This makes me so angry. This dog has had no life since they got him as a puppy. They are a busy family and both work full time jobs. They have small children. She didn't want a dog but her husband did. He is an adorable liver colored Cocker Spaniel. I think he spends 75% of his life in a crate or the basement.

How sad! Hopefully he will get a better home. Has she tried Cocker rescue groups?
    I've Been Frosted

That's horrible, it's not the poor guy's fault that he has allergies .

Maybe a rescue will take him in like Karen suggested. Then he will find a home that will love him and not dump him because of his allergies
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Interested in spaneil

Interested
    Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I am ashamed to say I am related to the owner of this dog. She posted the following on FB this evening:

"Okay guys, I have a 7 year old Cocker Spaniel that I need to get rid of. He is allergic to everything under the sun since we moved here to _________. I've dumped as much money into him as I am willing to do to fix it. Anyone have any suggestions on where to take him besides SPCA? Anyone want him??"

This makes me so angry. This dog has had no life since they got him as a puppy. They are a busy family and both work full time jobs. They have small children. She didn't want a dog but her husband did. He is an adorable liver colored Cocker Spaniel. I think he spends 75% of his life in a crate or the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawjoanne View Post
    Interested
    Lawjoanne, this post is from over a year ago. But thank you, and I am sure there is another Spaniel out there who needs you!
    I've Been Frosted