Thread: Stunning STARBURST!

Stunning STARBURST!

You are truly a legacy, sweet Starburst, representing the last gift given to your devoted guardian from his or her Dad. May you enjoy a spendid POTD celebration, giving and receiving affection, fun times, and longevity. Surely you will also enjoy many treats in your deserving honour, too. Happy POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Starburst is handsome

Starburst is handsome. Your wonderful drawings show the emotion and intelligence you wrote about Starburst. Continue drawing you do have talent.

Hi Starburst! You're a looker! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Starburst, the priceless gift~

Congratulations stunning *Starburst!* A very happy Pet of the Day to you and to your proud young person!

I was so touched, moved to tears by your story, by your heart wrenching photo, your human's love filled tribute to his/her beautiful best friend, his/her soul mate and "rock." No young person should suffer the loss of so many loved ones, and over such a short time, especially the loss of a parent; I can't even imagine the heartbreak. But thankfully your Grandpa's legacy, his cherished memory, lives on in his priceless, final gift of love, in a beautiful, gentle and loving Gecko named Starburst!

I'm so glad your person has had you there to comfort him/her with your unconditional love and devotion, soothing the sadness during these very difficult times as only an animal companion can. The ability of our furred, feathered, scaled, skinned and shelled friends to heal our hearts is nothing short of miraculous.

Great thanks to your person for sharing your inspirational, life affirming story with us all, giving us the opportunity to pay tribute to you, and to your Grandpa, Leeloo and Nanook, too! No doubt in my mind they're all looking down on you today from above, sending you their love!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Starburst, with wishes for many, many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your family And to your very talented, wise beyond his/her years, guardian...keep sketching!!! Your renderings of your dear, sweet, beautiful friend are fantastic! Of course you have the consummate model in Starburst to inspire you!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Starburst, Pet of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Starburst what a gorgeous and interesting fellow you are!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading about you today. I love the one of you looking at the sketches you inspired. What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. The fact that you were the last gift from your human's father makes you even more special!!! I hope you and your human are both enjoying your special day. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us, oK?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starburst

He is so cute! I love his beautiful eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Hi, this is Starburst's owner. I've read all your messages and you all made me smile so much, thank you all for your kinds thoughts and words to my baby. He's sat on my keyboard as I speak, waiting for a tasty treat XD <3 x