Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Herakles!

Adorable Herakles!

What with his playful and lovable nature we can't imagine our lives without him. He wakes me up every morning at 6 a.m by lightly patting my head with his paw and then looking at me with those huge round eyes of his begging me to play with him and then we go back to sleep once he's used up all his energy. He loves hunting flies and enjoys watching the guinea pigs in their pen but wouldn't dream of hurting them. When he plays with our hands he is ever so gentle to not scratch or bite too hard and when he wants cuddles his soft meow makes it impossible to resist him. This is our little bundle of joy and I wouldn't give him up for anything in the world.

Oh my goodness, Herakles kitten! Extreme cute alert for you, sweet adorable one! You are utterly irresistible with your lovely round eyes, your plush coat and of course, those wonderful folded ears! How sweet that you play so gently with your people, and you are a su-purr-visor to your guinea pig siblings! I'd give in to your soft requests to cuddle in a heartbeat (of course!). Please have your people give you some extra snuggles, cuddles and kisses from me today. I bet you are the cutest, sweetest 6 AM wake-up kitty ever! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dumpling darling kitty Herakles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Herakles

Herakles is SO adorable, just love that he is COTD today Too cute for words, peace and love

Oh, Herakles, what a sweet, darling little fellow you are! I would be delighted to be awakened at 6AM for a play session by gentle paw pats and that sweet face gazing at me! No wonder your family and your guinea pig friends love you so dearly.

We hope you are having a wonderful day as today's Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you on your well-deserved honor.. enjoy your day in the spotlight, with lots of fun and lovies and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Herakles, you are just the cutest kitten ever with your round apple face, your round orange eyes (they get you anything you want, correct? ) and your fur looks so soft. I would love to just snuggle you!

Happy COTD, Herakles, and I hope you get extra spoiled today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Heraldes you are beyond adorable!!! So much cuteness in one kitten!!!

No wonder your family already love you so much!!! I would be putty in your paws myself. What fun it will be watching you grow into the marvelous adult I'm sure you will be. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herakles, what a precious kitty you are! Congrats on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh my who could resist you Herakles. You are absolute purrfection in a kitty body and too sweet!! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - I know you will be spoiled beyond words.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hola Herakles! Tan guapo eres!

You are just the cutest little ball of fluff punctuated by those great big beautiful eyes...I would never be able to stop playing with such a kitten as you...

Felicidades to our Spanish Cat of the Day!!

Oh My Goodness! What a darling furball are you!! Just love those ears of yours--so cute. I hope you have many years together with your human. Congrats on being kitten COTD!

I'm fold over!

I meant "bowled over" by your gorgeousness . Before long you're sure to grow into a big kitty that exemplifies your name, that of a strong, manly Greek mythological hero. But for today you're our little hero. And for your family, you're their hero everyday, I'm certain.

Herakles, you are such an adorable kitten and you sound like a real sweetheart. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Herakles!

OMG - what an adorable face! Herakles - you are so pretty and sweet...a purrfect kitty - lol!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day everyday!

Hi Herakles!

Hi Herakles! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! Oooooooooooooh, be still my kitty loving heart! What a wonderful way to end my day, seeing your precious self up on my screen! Adorable, endearing, enchanting and utterly charming (did I mention beautiful?) are you, Herakles! That fluffy, snow white coat, those dainty, folded ears, that "eyeliner," simply divine! No wonder your humans fell helplessly in love with your irresistible self, and in record time...4 days!
    I hope you're enjoying your much deserved "top cat" honors, sweetheart, being pampered and loved to pieces! And here's to a lifetime of happy days for you and your proud people!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Herakles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I thought about posting in Spanish, but I do not know how to say " CUTENESS ALERT WAS NEEDED " in Spanish!!!
    Herakles, you are just too cute and so fluffy!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Herakles

He is so cute! I love his fuzzy fur and beautiful eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.