Thread: Theo the adventurer

Theo the adventurer

Theo, you really look like a wildcat on those trees and close to the stream. With all that black and gold there is something quite tigerish in you.
    But then we see you under covers with your cute pink tongue sticking out and we simply melt.
    Have a great CatoftheDay celebration with your loving family and the dog

Theo is a true country gentleman. Seeing that handsome fellow certainly brightened my day!

You're a gorgeous cat Theo!!! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow Theo you certainly have a Great Estate to pay on with trees to cimb and streams to fod, you are iving an ideal life for a Cat, allthat are to play in, and a nice home to relax in when you come home.

My Found Ctas wish that they could visit and see your FurrEver Home Theo and bring Cat Nip Toys so we can have a geat time together in your yards!!!

We are sending Our Big Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Futue and Cat of the Day Temendous Theo.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Theo! You are such a funny kitty, following the house sitter to the beach. I bet she was surprised to find you behind her.
    I think your markings are just stunning! Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Theo, handsome adventurer kitty! You are a magnificent kitty guy --- what wonderful tabby markings you have, and your kitty flooffiness! You're handsome and smart, a purr-fect combination! Please have your people give you tons of hugs, snuggles and lovies for me! Happy Cat of the Day, Theo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Have a happy Cat of the Day, handsome Theo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Totally Terriic Theo!

Hi Theo! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome, charming, divinely daring MC boy you are, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! I think we can put that "might be MC" rumor to bed! One look at your "all grown up" shot and there's no denying your lineage! And I have to tell you, Theo, your photo spread is off the charts precious, the scenery and the main subject enchanting, leaving no doubt as to both the wildly adventurous side (love that shot of you up in the tree), and loving side (check out the tongue), of your personality!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your human's heart felt, love filled tribute to her best boy! You are truly one in a million, Theo, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as special; as sweet and loving and personality packed as you to call their very own! Great thanks to them for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving kitty a second chance at forever happiness!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Theo, and here's to countless more happy days and years for you and your proud people!
    Love, and cuddles and kisses to you precious, irresistible, Theo...and to your best doggie bud, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Theo

Theo 's a real keeper alright! Quite the looker too I was very happy to see Theo as COTD, he's a rock star, peace and love

Theo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I admit, I have a soft spot for Maine Coons. You are just a bundle of big fuzzy love!!! You certainly look like one happy boy. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok? And ask that they deliver a head kiss from me too?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo

He has a gorgeous classic tabby patterned coat. Like watered silk or moire silk if you prefer.
    amdla

Dear Theo, what a fine-looking sweet boy you are! And all those nice pictures of you.. I especially love the second one with your little pink tongue just peeking out. You are quite the adventurer, too! Please be careful when you're outside.. we don't want you to run into any mean people or predatory critters or speeding cars.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and your doggy pal are celebrating all day long!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Theo

He is such a beautiful kitty! I love his gorgeous swirly stripes and sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.