What with his playful and lovable nature we can't imagine our lives without him. He wakes me up every morning at 6 a.m by lightly patting my head with his paw and then looking at me with those huge round eyes of his begging me to play with him and then we go back to sleep once he's used up all his energy. He loves hunting flies and enjoys watching the guinea pigs in their pen but wouldn't dream of hurting them. When he plays with our hands he is ever so gentle to not scratch or bite too hard and when he wants cuddles his soft meow makes it impossible to resist him. This is our little bundle of joy and I wouldn't give him up for anything in the world.

Oh my goodness, Herakles kitten! Extreme cute alert for you, sweet adorable one! You are utterly irresistible with your lovely round eyes, your plush coat and of course, those wonderful folded ears! How sweet that you play so gently with your people, and you are a su-purr-visor to your guinea pig siblings! I'd give in to your soft requests to cuddle in a heartbeat (of course!). Please have your people give you some extra snuggles, cuddles and kisses from me today. I bet you are the cutest, sweetest 6 AM wake-up kitty ever! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dumpling darling kitty Herakles!