Thread: Koumo

Koumo

Well, Mr. Koumo, despite the fact that you gave the stork a really hard time on your way into the world, you appear to be doing just fine...you sure look fine. I'm delighted that you are our DOTD. I wish you many years of happiness with your loving family.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Adorable Koumo!

Hi Koumo! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a darling, simply adorable Doxie puppy you were, what a handsome young man you've grown up to be! With each painfully precious pic my heart melted more and more! How cute can one puppy get? How I wish I was around to rub that soft, warm belly, plant kisses on that squishy, smiley baby face of yours! You sure gave your Mommy quite a scare, the day you made your entrance into this world! But oh, just look at you now; healthy and thriving and growing by leaps and bounds! (Doxie daddy, look out!) And oh yes, you picked the perfect name for yourself, Koumo, for you truly were born to bring happiness to all lucky enough to know you! What a treasure of a furkid you are, Koumo, one miracle pup, and so very deserving of being crowned "top dog!!!"
    Thanks for the big, BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day, celebrating with your proud parents, being spoiled rotten!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Doxie Koumo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Koumo, What a handsome fella you are! I dont think I've ever seen a brown and white doxie and you sure are cute. I used to have mini doxie--a very sweet dog. I can tell that your human loves you very much and no doubt you have a great home forever. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Koumo

Koumo is a perfect darling and certainly makes me very happy! Such beautiful baby pictures as well Loads of belly rubs and smooches for Koumo our divine DOTD, peace and love

Hi Koumo,

You sure were a sweet looking puppy when you were tiny. I love those little pink footsies.
    You look like you are going to be a very handsome big boy when you finish growing. Hope you enjoy
    your special day as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Koumo!

After a harrowing start, it's good to see you happy, healthy...and HUGE! LOL!
    Kuomo - you are such an adorable cute lil' guy! May everyday be DOTD for you!