Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam, Pride of the Lone Star State!!!

Sam, Pride of the Lone Star State!!!

Sam, what a story! What a great family you live with!!! There sounds like there is so much love in your forever home, and that is the BEST!! You are one handsome dude!! Y'all have a great day!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You're a handsome boy Sam! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dear Sam, what a handsome, fun-filled bundle of energy you are! And how good of your Purrents to rescue you and add you to their family of rescues.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, Vinnie, Stella, Malcolm, and your Purrents are all celebrating this marvelous, well-deserved honor!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good morning, sweet Sam! You might be differently abled because of your eye ... but that has certainly not slowed you down a bit! You have learned to call your people: "Halloooooo!" And you know the meaning of the all-important words, like t-u-n-a! You are most handsome in your ginger and white coat; and you are smart! I hope you and your kitty-siblings will have a wonderful, special Sunday Cat of the Day! I especially love the thought of all of you snuggling on the bed with your purr-ents !! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

from Sam's mom

I read each of your remarks to Sam, and he thanks each of you for your very kind remarks. WE are the lucky ones; after each cat's rough start in life, they chose OUR family to spend the rest of their lives with! Sue

Sue we are so glad you take care of all those special kitties and we congratulate your handsome man Sam on being our most deserving Cat of the Day

Sam! Sam I am! What a beauty you are. The lose of one eye seems to have made the other eye exceptionally pretty (is it okay to call you pretty?)

Creamsicle Sam...you look as cool and slick and sweet as a creamsicle!

A perfect Cat of the Day!!! for a hot August day!

Sweet Sam!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Sam, and to your dear Mommy Sue, too!
    Oh, what a beauty you are, Sam; so handsome on the outside, overflowing with love on the inside! Some might say you're challenged, having lost an eye! But in true Sam spirit, being partially sighted hasn't kept you from grabbing life by the tail and enjoying it, your parents and furry sibs, to the max! You had a very, very sad start at life, Sam. But what a happy beginning was yours, having found your way to rescue and into the arms of the most caring, devoted and loving of forever homes! Endless thanks to your Mommy for giving SO many deserving, special needs kitties a second chance at happiness! How well their compassion has been rewarded!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet baby boy, celebrating with wonderful family, being pampered to pieces!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sam, and to kitty sibs Vinnie, Stella and Malcolm, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sam what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you!!! You are still gorgeous even with only one eye. How blessed your family is to have you!!! and you are equally blessed to have them!!! It sounds like you are just where you were meant to be. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam

We love Sam. I am so glad you found him. What a beautiful cat. Hope he has a long happy life.

Sam, you're such a handsome boy and you knew the perfect family to choose for your forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hello Sam,

What a pleasure it is to meet such a handsome fellow like you. It makes me so happy to
    know what a wonderful family you have. Hope you have a little celebration today to honor you as
    our delightful (and handsome) CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of skriches & loves to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats on being COTD handsome Sam.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sam

What a great kitty! I love his pretty orange stripes and cute pink nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

What a Handsome Creamsice Cat you are Sam, and how sad it is that your so called Guardians left you in a dumpster which cost you your eye.
    You are such a Brave Cat and we all are MEEOWING toYou.

We hope that one day those creeps will be punished, if they did not want you they coud have left you at a shelter.
    Thank You you have had that great second chance.

We Second Chance Found Hotel Cats are sending our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ Survivor ^^ and Our Cat of The Day Super Sam^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS