Thread: Maximus

Maximus

Shame, shame, shame for ever even allowing the thought of loathing this precious little guy to enter your mind! I'm delighted that you and your Mum have come to love him because you will never have a better friend than Max. If I had had first chance at him, he would have been mine but I'm glad that he has a loving home and family. Please remember that Maximus is a ball of energy and that energy must have an outlet in the form of plenty of physical exercise, especially as he grows. Oh yes, he will be a "handful" at times but I assure you that he is well worth all the effort that you will put into him. I have a pup of the bulldog family that has just turned one year old, so I know of what I speak. And he will be keeping me on my toes for quite a while yet but I wouldn't miss the experience for anything. If you give Maximus what he needs and I'm sure you will, he will be one of great loves of your life. Best wishes for many happy years for you, your Mum and Max. Congratulations Max on being our DOTD.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

You're beyond adorable Max!!! Congrats on being DOTD! Have fun and keep your family busy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Maximus!

Hi Maximus! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and how "maxiumus" you are in every way, from looks to personality, in spirit and in heart!
    You are one adorable boy, Maximus...that smooshie face, those heart melting baby blues, that soft as velvet puppy fur...utterly irresistible! (I can almost smell the puppy breath through my screen!)

Yes, puppyhood does pose it challenges for we hapless humans, but most would agree it doesn't last long enough! And when all the growing is done, the memory of those zany, sometime frustrating, laugh and fun filled days are some of our most cherished, as I'm sure the case will be for your young person and mum! You've already won their hearts, have them eating out of your precious paw, and I just know that a lifetime of wonderful, happy, love filled days await you all! How lucky your family is to have a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend in you, Maximus! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten and loved to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and then some!
    Loads of love, cuddles and sloppy kisses to you, precious Maximus! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Max - you are one handsome hunka pup. That blue/gray coat, and those marvelous blue eyes ~~~ well I do believe that I've fallen in love with you.

Congratulations on being in the spotlight today - as PT's very own DOTD. Sending lots of smoochies and belly rubs. Please have your people deliver them from me please.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello Max,

What a precious puppy you were & what a handsome fellow you must be as your grow up. I really don't
    see how anyone could resist that sweet face of yours. Congratulations on being our darling DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of hugs & kisses sweet boy.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt