Thread: New York Ranger Bluie!

New York Ranger Bluie!

Bluie, what a wonderful story you have. And best of all- it has a happy ending. You are for sure a pure Russian Blue which is a rare thing- one can see it in your handsome face. Plus you have those extra toesies that help you to be quite the independent cat boy. And of course there is your dad Louie who knew right away that you would be his furrever furkid and who gave you that name.
    Have a wonderful day of celebration today and thanks to your dad and his uncle for rescuing you

We have many Awesome Angels Bluie who love the New York Angels too so we know that they will be rootng with you for their favorite team, and maybe on important games they can make sue that you get to go to the Gardens with them, as the food concessions are great.

You are such a Great Blue Cat , you really have such excelent looks and you are quite the sauve Cat Bluie, a true Gentle Cat!!!
    You truly are a WondeCat!!!!

We Found Hotel Cats just love You Bluie and are sending Ou Best Wishes to Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day ^^
    Bodacious Bluie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bluie - very handsome!

It is delightful to meet Bluie - such a handsome Russian Blue with many obvious talents! So glad you were rescued and found such a loving home! We wish that for all orphaned animals!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net
    Check out our Facebook Rescue Page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...52&ref=tn_tnmn

Ohhhh, Bluie! I am so pleased to meet you today! You are so handsome with your blue-grey coat, your brght eyes and those purr-riffic pawsies! What a great rescue story, too! Please have your mom and dad give you some gentle tummy rubs *rubrub* from me today. I would love to stroke your beautiful, plush coat! Hey, I bet you would make a super kitty hockey player with your extra toes And you already have your Rangers gear on! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Bluie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Bluie

My, you are a handsome boy with that plush blue coat, those bright eyes and you amazing pawsies
    I would love to pet you and feel your fur....would you let me?
    Our Charlie plays fetch too...maybe they could play together some day
    Congratulations on being COTD

Beautiful Bluie! Such a gorgeous cat, and so talented, too! Isn't it amazing all the things you can do when you have some extra thumbs? And the New York Rangers are so lucky to have such a dedicated cheerleader as you!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Bluie! WeI hope you and your Purrents are celebrating with lots of cuddling and belly rubs, extra servings of your favorite treats, and maybe even a Rangers game to watch on TV!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bluie what an adorable fellow you are!!!

The New York Rangers should be mighty proud to have such a gorgeous fan as you!!! I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. I hope you are having a grand day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy being COTD handsome Bluie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bluie, you're such a handsome blue boy and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality too. You helped to brighten up my day because I just lost my old blue boy yesterday and one of his names was "Big Blue". I'm so glad that you have a wonderful, loving and caring forever home now. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Beautiful Bluie!

Hi Bluie! Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful boy, from this native New Yorker, and three cheers for the NY Rangers too...(and Yankees!) How irresistibly precious you look, Bluie, all decked out in your Ranger Blue gear, posing so proudly for the camera! What a stunning boy you are, Bluie...that plush coat, those massive pawsies, those EYES! But what recommends you most of all is your big, big heart, and the love you hold in your heart for your family...especially your best bud, your Papa, your partner in Ranger love! hehe How blessed he is to have best friend, a fellow fan, a loving companion for life in you, Bluie! And we're pretty lucky too, have a Cat of the Day honoree as beautiful, as special, as deserving as you!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big, BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! (There may not be a Rangers' game on for you and your Papa to share, but I'm sure he's making your evening a very special one!
    Cuddles, kisses and tons of belly rubs to you, beautiful Bluie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My heart missed a beat when I saw your beautiful face with those huge eyes, Bluie. A Russian Blue I thought, how wonderful. And your story is amazing. Rescued before a hurricane - the stuff of great stories.

Now you have your furrever home, safe and loved. Bless you, Bluie, and congrats on being COTD!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

12. Bluie! I cannot stop looking at your face! It seems to be filled with the wsidom of the ages. You are so soft, so wise, so plush, so gray...I could go on and on and on. And dexterious! It just doesn't end...

to our Cat of the Day!!! Bluie!!

Oh Bluie, you're too handsome! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bluie

What a gorgeous kitty! I love his beautiful eyes and cute grey nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.