Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

RIP Storm

I'm so sorry to hear about Storm. He was very loved, it's easy to see that in the photos. What a handsome boy! He lives on in your heart, in that special section that's just for Storm, always. Big hugs!

Thanks again everyone.

I'm so very sorry...

Godspeed precious Storm......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

We are so sorry that we missed this thread at first.
    Storm is such a Dear Cat, a Great Cat who for many yeras was such a Gray WondeCat.
    Storm is now an Angel with wings of Silver and Gold and will be such a valuabe addition to Our Awesome Angel Army now visiting Orlando Florida.
    Storm Angel will drop in and make sure that you are all right as he searches for a FurrEver Place where you will all be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw, he reminds me of my two grey boys! He enjoyed a long (though not long enough) and loving time with you; now, he's waiting happily at the Rainbow Bridge for you. May his Creator comfort you and help you to find peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Thanks again everyone. I know that he's now at peace and he's been reunited with my RB cats. We'll meet again one fine day.

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until now, I haven't been online for a while.
    I'm so sorry to hear that your handsome gray boy Storm has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I know he was so special and very loved by you. He enjoyed a wonderful life with you.
    Sending hugs your way.
    (I always liked the photos of him wearing hats like the biker hat, he was so cool.)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    KAK - I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Stormy

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

So sad to hear about it. RIP handsome Storm.

Thanks again everyone. I still can't believe that he's gone and that it's almost been a month. Pearl hasn't been the same since he's been gone. I remember telling her that when Storm is gone that you're going to miss him. They had a love/hate relationship towards the end. She won't leave my bedroom and last night and this morning she didn't want to eat anything. She's also been hiding under my bed. She just mopes around a lot and seems depressed. Luckily tonight she came out and she ate some dinner. Ziggy, on the other hand, has become such a love bug and she seems happier now that Storm is gone. He would some times chase her and scare her.

Blog Entries

this kitty

i love this kitty.. may he rest in peace with buttons who got killed a week ago.. and rusty who is showing everybody the rainbow bridge.. i am burning a candle right now for deceased kitties.. rip dear kitties

Tracey, I'm sorry that I missed this. (I think I may have commented on FB, I'm not sure.) I know how difficult it is to part w/any of our furkids but especially our first ones. He was so special to you. Please know that I'm thinking of you even though Storm passed over a month ago, the pain lingers for a while.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Tracey, I'm sorry that I missed this. (I think I may have commented on FB, I'm not sure.) I know how difficult it is to part w/any of our furkids but especially our first ones. He was so special to you. Please know that I'm thinking of you even though Storm passed over a month ago, the pain lingers for a while.
    Thanks Mary. I still can't believe that he's gone. I'm just thankful that I still have many other kitties to love and take care of or else I don't know what I'd do. I'm still waiting for Storm to come and visit me. I hope I don't have to wait too long.