Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

I'm so sorry, Tracey. RIP to your beautiful boy and huge hugs and prayers for you.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Tracey, I hope pictures like this one give you a smile one day. I know it did me.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Tracy, I am all teary reading this sad thread. The slide show is lovely, and I remember some of those photos! Storm had a long life, 16 years, and that makes it all the more difficult to lose a furkid. Storm was beautiful physically, but what a special soul in this kitty! No surprise that storm is your heart kitty. Take the time you need to grieve; and know that one day, the happy times will fill your heart at least as much as the sadness does today.
    Thanks for your wonderful comment. He was such a special cat because we really did have a very strong bond. His personality was some times almost human. I think that if he was a male human that he would've been my soul mate. This is how close we were. I do hope that in time that I'll be able to fill my heart with all of the happy memories of him. I'm still having a hard time with the loss of my Sunny and he's been gone a little over 2 years now.

Thanks everyone for all of your nice comments. Yes, Candace it's nice to see my Storm in all of the funny hats/costumes that I put on him over the years.

I'm so sorry Tracy for your loss of Storm. He had a good life with you. He'll remain in your heart forever.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I am so sorry. RIP beautiful Storm.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

OH Tracey, I am so sorry. I was hoping you would have more time with your guy. I am also in tears.
    I'm sure he had a large welcoming crew waiting for him at the Bridge, with Phred there to oversee everything.

RIP Storm
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Dear Tracey,

I wrote you a private email which I hope you receive as I wasn't sure of your address.
    But, I wanted to post here on your thread as well - just to again send my love and prayers
    for you. This is absolutely the hardest part of being a wonderful "Mom" to our babies -
    we have to let them go - far too soon and it is so painful.

Much love to you and the rest of your family............
    Gini

Thanks again everyone.

{{{cyber-hugs}}} dear friend. So sorry for your loss and yet happy for the joy he brought all of his fans both in real life and here at Pet Talk. Frolic heartily and in health at the Rainbow Bridge, my furry nephew.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

My heart is breaking, but I know yours is breaking worse. We love them so much, don't we? RIP Storm, you are loved.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Unhappy

Oh, Tracy, I am so so sorry. {{hug}} Storm was so beautiful, regal and special and I know you loved him so. That love will live on and keep him close in your heart for ever.

Rest in peace beautiful boy.

Tracey I am so sorry. Storm was such a wonderful boy. I still remember Pepper and they both were so majestiv and special.
    Let's hope they are together now at Rainbow Bridge.

I am so very sorry, Tracy. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him so very much. Storm lived a long and very happy life with you, full of love and warmth and good food, his cherished Meowmie with him right to the very end.

Rest in peace, dearest Storm, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. You and your Meowmie are together always.

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry about your precious Storm. He was a handsome kitty, stylin' all the hats. I love the devil's horns, since I know he was an angel!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Unhappy

I am so sorry, Tracey, major {{{{hugs}}}}.

RIP, sweet Storm, Godspeed to the Bridge - sleep softly.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!