Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

Tracy, I am so very sorry to read about Storm. It is never easy to let themgo, but he is now happy and healthy waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

This is such sad news Tracey, that you have lost your adorable Storm. We just never have them long enough.

Storm has been on Pet Talk for all the time that I have have been here. I have the adorable valentines with his fur inside that he sent to Daisy in happier times. His memory will be kept alive here.

Peace to you.

I'm so deeply sorry for your loss I know the pain of losing a heart-animal all to well, and it's horrible. Storm is in a good place, surrounded by all things love, waiting for you forever.

Storm you left way too soon!!! You not only left your pawprints on your loving mommy's heart but on those of us on Pet Talk who came to know you. Please have fun meeting all our fur babies at the Bridge and Phred will be looking out for you too, I have no doubt!!! Have fun playing pain free until you and your mommy meet up again, as Catmandu says: One fine day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Tracy - there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said here. Having been in your shoes many times over the years, I know that it hurts like hell, and as you know - the pain dulls but it never goes away completely. Let all the happy memories help to dry your tears. {{{Hugs}}}

Godspeed, Storm. Rainbow Bridge will be all the more beautiful with you as the newest angel.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Thanks again everyone. I did sleep well last night. I think I was so emotionally drained that my body really needed a good nights sleep. I've noticed that all of my other cats/kittens have been extra loving towards me. I'm so thankful that I still have many more furkids to love and care for. I'm also very thankful for everyone here on PT who can understand and relate to what I'm going through. I still have crying spells if I think about Storm too much but I know that in time I'll be able to deal with his loss much better. I'm glad that I don't have to be back at work until Tues. so I have some more time to grieve and start the healing process. It still feels very strange not to have Storm here with me. I actually think that Ziggy was looking for him this morning and they weren't very good friends either. She kept looking under my bed for something and I'm assuming that it was for him. Pearl & Ziggy have even been hanging out in the main area with the youngsters more often. I'm hoping that in time they'll learn that the others really aren't all that bad so then all of my furkids will finally get along. One can dream.

Rest in peace sweet baby!

Hugs and love to you Tracy, you're in my prayers
    astrid

I am so sorry for your loss. Storm was beautiful and I know you took great care of him and loved him. I believe you will see him again one day. My sympathy to you. ((Hug)) Kay in NC

(LES)
    Rest in peace, sweet Storm. This is such sad and shocking news KAK. Big hugs from me and One Down. The slideshow was lovely.

Tracey, I'm so sorry for your loss of Storm. He was such a handsome and sweet boy, and he was with you for so many years. It's painful to say goodbye, but I'm glad he went peacefully. You have done so much for him and I know he appreciated it. Keep the good memories and take your time to grieve. Storm is now getting to know his friends at the RB and has surely found Pepper, Sunny and Starr already.

Rest in peace, Storm!

I'm sending big hugs and Fister is sending purrs.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

He had a good long life with friends to play with and a human who loved him. And I'm sure he's already serving as a spirit mentor for all of your red babies. Prayers.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Thanks again everyone. Today has been a much better day. I've really noticed a change in Ziggy. She's been extra loving towards me which has been nice. I had anther cat lover over today and she had lost her oldest cat back in Jan. so she knows exactly what I've been going through. It was nice to hang out and talk to another cat lover about our cats and experiences. I hope I can have more good days like today.

RIP Sweet gorgeous Storm. You will be greatly missed.

So sorry to hear about sweet Storm passing!! You'll always have him in your heart and in your memories so he'll never be far from your love. You have my deepest sympathies.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022