Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

I had to say goodbye today to my first kitty, my oldest kitty, and my heart kitty. This was the most difficult thing that I've had to do. I feel like my heart's been ripped out of my chest. I know that I did the right thing because his health was declining quickly and I also knew that he was in pain. He passed away peacefully and quickly around 2:05pm today. I already miss him so much and I hope he'll visit me often. I love you Storm and I know that we'll meet again one fine day. I'm sure that Pepper, Sunny, and Starr have already greeted you at Rainbow Bridge. You'll make friends with many other animals too and I'm sure that you'll also get to meet Phred. RIP my big blue. I love you very very much.

Here a small slide show of some of Storm's pictures through the years.

Aww, rest in peace, handsome boy, traveling to the Rainbow Bridge in the season of summer storms. You have left big pawprints on your mommy's heart that will forever remain. Our condolences, Tracy.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry for your loss. Such a handsome boy and from the pictures it's easy to see that he had personality. RIP Storm.

I am sorry to hear of Storm's Passing. Play hard at the Bridge Storm.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Gentle hugs.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Rest in Peace dear sweet Storm. You will always big a big beautiful boy in your mommy's heart and in the hearts of all of us who love you.

Major hugs to you Tracy - I know this is a terrible day for you. Thank goodness you have all those little babies to love and tend - Storm would not have it any other way.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Have fun at Rainbow Bridge, handsome Storm. Keep watch on your mommy; she misses you.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am so sorry to hear this, Tracey. Big, beautiful, fluffer-nutter Storm, send your meowmie a sign that you have arrived safely, and are restored to perfect health. You were much, much loved.

Hugs to you, Tracey.

So sorry the day came so quickly. Many hugs to you.
    I loved seeing all of the photos in your slideshow. Storm was indeed a beautiful kitty.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Dear Tracy

What a beautiful boy.

I am so glad that you had so many years with Storm..your pictures and your slideshow show the world how much you love him. It makes me sad how quickly they can go downhill..but in another way, keeping the suffering to a minimum. I've been in your shoes four times, and I can honestly agree with you, it's the most difficult task we pet parents have..my Tinkerbelle took a piece of my heart with her, as I am sure that Storm has yours..this is a good thing, because that little piece..that place that is empty, can now fill up with all of your happier and healthier memories of your sweet baby. It's a hard road when we have to say goodbye but it is the best last thing you can do for them. He gave you infinite love during the time you had together. to be sure

I am so sorry for your loss..my heart goes out to you in this terrible time..let your other babies help you through this..they will be a huge comfort.

Hugs..

Godspeed beautiful Storm..you know your Mommy loves you and did her best for you ..go in peace..

Tess

11. Oh Tracey! I am so sorry. Godspeed Storm...godspeed.

I'm so sorry. Remember the good times.

Tracey, I am so sorry to read this sad news. I know how much Storm was loved. ((((HUGS))) to you, Tracey. I agree with all that has already been written.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sleep softly, dear Storm. What a great tribute to your special fella....
    Nine is Fine!!

Tracey, I am all teary reading this sad thread. The slide show is lovely, and I remember some of those photos! Storm had a long life, 16 years, and that makes it all the more difficult to lose a furkid. Storm was beautiful physically, but what a special soul in this kitty! No surprise that storm is your heart kitty. Take the time you need to grieve; and know that one day, the happy times will fill your heart at least as much as the sadness does today.
    Last edited by Freedom; 08-03-2012 at 07:11 AM.