Thread: CORAM, NY: (UPDATE: SAFE! (msg #2) 6 year old ORANGE FEMALE TABBY getting kicked out!!! NEEDS HOME!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

CORAM, NY: (UPDATE: SAFE! (msg #2) 6 year old ORANGE FEMALE TABBY getting kicked out!!! NEEDS HOME!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

CONTACT: AnneMarie [email protected] ( RESCUER TRYING TO HELP - NOT THE OWNER)

Name:  mille.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  18.6 KB

This is Mille, she’s a sweet 6 year old orange tabby with bright green eyes that is being kicked out of the only home she knew because the her daddy is moving in with his new girlfriend and she’s allergic! And the girlfriend has two dogs. Mille doesn’t like dogs and is now forced to live in one room segregated from the life she knew, the dogs, the new girlfriend and her daddy.

This classic sad story plays out every day, we MUST find Mille her new forever home. Sad as this is, she deserves better. Mille is fully vetted, loving and very friendly. She has never been with other cats and clearly doesn’t like dogs.

If you can help, please contact AnneMarie; please cross post.
    Last edited by phesina; 08-01-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She's SAFE!

8/1/12 UPDATE! HOME FOUND!

Subject: Re: 6 YEAR OLD ORANGE TABBY GETTING KICKED OUT!!! NEEDS HOME!!!!! PLEASE HEL...

Hello,
    Thank you all for your help. It looks like my friends have found a home for Mille,where they will be able to see her. Nice to see the story has a happy ending.
    AnneMarie [email protected]

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery