Thread: LiL BuB on Good Morning America

LiL BuB on Good Morning America

Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Darn - I missed GMA this a.m. Thanks for posting this - what an adorable little guy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I will have to watch it later at home. I missed it too. He is so darn cute.

i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy. And Kleiner Bub (i.e. Little boy) is one of Orion's nicknames and he was not amused when he heard people consider another Bub cuter than him

I Lil Bub!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy. And Kleiner Bub (i.e. Little boy) is one of Orion's nicknames and he was not amused when he heard people consider another Bub cuter than him
    Let's not tell her!

Adorable! She's so sweet!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    i cannot believe Bub is a girl. Bub is a southern German word for boy.

So true, I'm always thinking the same when I read about her somewhere on the net. Wonder where that name comes from, maybe it's short for Bubbles or something?

And yes, she's cute, and really special; a real celebrity! Are her humans Pet Talkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    So true, I'm always thinking the same when I read about her somewhere on the net. Wonder where that name comes from, maybe it's short for Bubbles or something?

And yes, she's cute, and really special; a real celebrity! Are her humans Pet Talkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara

Hmmm. A Bubba in the USA South is a good-ole-boy. I think Dude wrote that he just started calling her Bub and it stuck. Bub stays at his home because he has 4 huge cats at his studio. He wasn't sure she could defend herself against them.

Her twitter handle is iamlilbub and the website is lilbub.com

I think she is so precious because of her attitude. She hasn't let this get her down. I think we like the "underdog".
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Just awwww! She was taken for that whole tour by a relative stranger and stayed very calm. She loves scritchies!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I checked out youtube for her videos. Be careful because there is a rapper there named lil bub too and some of his stuff is a bit offensive.

Lil Bub is precious. Not only is she cute! she has the heart of a little lion and what an entertainer. Totally charming little girl. I am so happy she has a guardian who treasures her.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thank You for posting that video as I do not have cable.
    What a Great little Cat , Lil BuB is and I know that all of Our Awesome Anges are his Good Friend^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG!!! I just now saw this and wondered what all the bru-haha was about. What a beautiful little girl!! She looks like she has the natural genetic mutation of a Munchkin. I am so in LOOOOOOOVE!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    OMG!!! I just now saw this and wondered what all the bru-haha was about. What a beautiful little girl!! She looks like she has the natural genetic mutation of a Munchkin. I am so in LOOOOOOOVE!
    Dude (I can't remember his name) says the vet thinks she is the oddest cat ever seen. Her body is too long and legs too short. Lower Jaw is too short. She has the sweetest personality and nothing phases her. And makes the oddest sounds. She doesn't miaow. And they monitor her health. I believe her body parts are where they are supposed to be. She just has a winning personality and a drive to live.

She is beautiful, isn't she? There are many videos out there. She's smart and likes to explore.

I have to visit her site twice a week just to check on what's she's doing. She's joined the ranks of Corky, Deuce, and City, promoting Spay & Neuter, adoption, etc.

I think I'm in love, too.
    Anne