Thread: Imoto

Imoto

Imoto is a really handsome boy regardless of what his name means in Japanese. I am very pleased to hear from our friends in Germany. Congratulations on being our special Dog Of The Day. All the best to you for a long and happy life.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Imoto what a very cute boy you are! I'm glad you have a family that loves you very much and takes you on those beautiful hikes! Happy dotd to you!

Imoto

Imoto....You are a very handsome fellow. I just love all your pictures. Congratulations on DOTD.
    We got to see how pretty you are. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Gorgeous golden Imoto! I love the photos of you enjoying the outdoors on a hike! I agree with LHCam- I got to meet you and learn about how wonderful you are! Happy Dog of the Day, handsome Imoto!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He is really magnificent! Shiba Inu's are sooo smart and it sounds like he was smart enough to win over his perfect family

Magnificent Imoto

Hi Imoto! Happy Dog of the Day! What a handsome, handsome boy you are, and quite the doggie model too! Those shots of your gorgeous, athletic self posing so proudly in all of those beautiful locations...stunning! And I can tell by that BIG smile on your face that you're one (as we say here in America) "happy camper!" Your family says Shiba Inus are gaining in popularity in Germany, and with ones as handsome and personality packed and loving as you representing, that number is bound to soar by leaps and bounds! What a wonderful ambassador you are for your ancient, noble breed, what a wonderful best friend and devoted companion your family has in you...the best!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy! Hope it's an extra special one, filled with all sort of fun adventures, and pampering!
    Love, hugs and kisses to you, magnificent Imoto! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Imoto!

As soon as I saw your beautiful face, I knew that you were a Shiba Inu!
    I can tell by reading your story and seeing your pictures that you have a great life...as you deserve!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Imoto!

Hello Imoto in Germany, What a handsome dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that you have a good home and are loved plus you are very smart. Your photos are great--looks as if you were having a great time. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Imoto, you're a gorgeous boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Imoto

What a beautiful DOTD! Loved seeing your excellent dog today, awsome Imoto is certainly a joy to behold Thanks for the eye candy, seeing Imoto certainly brightened my day, peace and love Hope the whole family had a beautiful day