Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Nine years old and still look as pretty as any young bunnies... Love your plum body, grey fur and pink nose. You certainly deserve the POTD! I wish I could hear your little noise too but I bet they are special for your dearest mommy only. You take care each other, k? Nice knowing you, Sadie!

Go say Hi to my dog, Corel, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Dog-photos
    and my 5 lovebirds, Papao, Pippin, Pence, Pico and Pipo, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/31807626
    You know you'll love them!

You're so pretty Sadie! You look good in your tiara. Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, Sadie! A tiara for a special lady, it suits you! Your coat looks so very soft in these photos, I can well imagine cuddling with you, pretty gal. I enjoyed reading about you and your husbunny Thumper. I had to chuckle at the way your human wrote about the baby bunnies showing up. Still, I am glad Thumper was fixed.

So you have a special room with your human! And you get some lovely snacks, fruit and berries, sounds lip smacking good for a bunny such as you. Enjoy your day, Sadie. Happy Pet of the Day!

Good morning, sweet Sadie! You look lovely in your tiara! What a beautiful bunny lady you are with your grey coat and pink nose! I enjoyed reading about how your person prepares your delicious salads and how you spend time in your own space. Please have your person give you some extra cuddles, snuggles and lovies for me! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny Sadie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sadie, it's a pleasure to meet a "senior" bunny; you're very pretty. Wow! 9 1/2 years old! I didnt know rabbits lived that long. No doubt your human mom has taken great care of you, husbunny, and offsring during the years. Sorry to hear that husbunny died. It sounds as if you and the other bunnies have a good place to live and your human is very kind and loving to you. Congrats on being POTD!

Sadie what a lovely bunny you are!!!

You look like you were born to wear that tiara!!! You are queen of the house for sure!!! How blessed your family is to have you. It sounds like you are a wonderful best friend. Please thank your humans for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess Sadie!

Hi there Sadie! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a precious, simply beautiful bunny you are, inside and out! You have the sweetest face, and oh, those gentle, love filled eyes of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! It's hard to believe you're going on 10 years young; you look like a kid! And though you may be slowing down a bit, well, you earned your right to laze the days away, just being loved on by your wonderful, caring, devoted Mommy!

I'm so glad you and your babies were kept together, but heart broken to hear that your beloved husbunny Thumper has left for the Rainbow Bridge. I'm sure he's looking down on you from above, so proud to see his beautiful lady being honored here today! You truly are worthy of that lovely tiara, Sadie, for you are bunny royalty for sure, a furry princess ruling over your human's heart with a velvet paw! How blessed your Mom is to have a furkid as loving as you, and I hope for you all, you, your Mom and babies, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!
    Th
    anks to your Mom for sharing your precious photos, your very special, heart warming story with us! We're honored to have one as deserving as you as our very special Pet of the Day!
    Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very happy, peaceful day of celebration, being pampered royally as only befits a princess; I think a few rose petals, along with those yummy berries and mint, are in order!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Princess Sadie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sadie

What a cute bunny! I love her sweet little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.