Thread: Shannon

Shannon

Hello, Pretty gal! You looks so great with shiny fur and big brown eyes... Not only your face, your heart is beautiful too. Thanks for being an assisting dog for people. Not many dogs are able to do the task... My hyperactive dog for once won't stay still and will jump around and lick people's faces. XD I wish you live a long and happy life with your loving family!

Go say Hi to my dog, Corel, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Dog-photos
    and my 5 lovebirds, Papao, Pippin, Pence, Pico and Pipo, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/31807626
    You know you'll love them!

Hi Shannon you are a beautiful sweet girl and I can't imagine what happened to you before your family found you or should I say you found them! You certainly picked a great family! Happy dotd to you!

Hi Shannon.......What a pretty lady you are. I would have keep you to. It sounds like you picked a wonderful family to love and
    care for you. I to wish every dog had a wonderful family to love and care for them. You are a very lucky lady. Congratulations
    Pretty Lady on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Wow, Shannon! You certainly chose your family that day! How neat that you take them for a walk and you even make assisting dog visits! I bet you give smiles and happiness to many people on those visits You are beautiful and I'd like to reach right through the monitor and give you a big HUG! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet pretty Shannon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

shannon

what a sweet looking dog. Love her and I love her story. Give her a big kiss for me!

Hi Shannon, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! I'm so glad your humans kept you after you followed them home. I'm sure they thought you would be a sweet girl for them; good for you for finding yourself a loving home. I hope all of you will have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Miss Shannon!

Hi there Shannon! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a pretty, no BEAUTIFUL girl you are, beautiful from the inside and out! And might I say, you don't look half your age! Must be all of that good living, all of that unconditional love heaped upon you these many years that keeps you so young of heart and body!

Well, we too are SO glad your Mommy and Daddy nominated you for Dog of the Day, for you truly are one most deserving pup, though I doubt it took much, if any, convincing! You certainly showed excellent taste in your selection of a forever family, Shannon, and how blessed were your people that fateful day you walked them home! Talk about serendipity! Thoughjust perhaps it was all written in the stars, that you and they would be as one; best friends for life, together forever! Yeah, that's it!

A family couldn't write a recipe for a more perfect pup, a more loving and loyal furkid than you, Shannon! In fact, all who have the great pleasure of crossing your path are lucky indeed, including the residents at the assisted living center! No doubt seeing you is one of the highlights of their day! Sounds as though you give back as good as you get, sweetheart; no surprise there!
    Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your *sunshiny* self, Shannon! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with Mulligan and Murphy, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! (Hope it's a busy night on "clean up detail!)
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Shannon, and to fur sibs Murphy and Mulligan, too!
    P.S... LOVE your photo spread! You have the face of an angel!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a beautiful girl Shannon!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Shannon

What a lovely, sweet girl Shannon is! So happy to see her as DOTD, She's beautiful! Hope the day is special for the whole family, peace and love

Shannon!

Wow, Shannon...you are such a pretty sweet girl! And smart too, as you knew what people to follow to get your forever home!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day!

Shannon, what a sweet puppy girl you are. I can see why your humans took you home. What a pretty coat you have. I see you have one of those food cubes just like my Lab Casey had.

Congrats and enjoy your day pretty pupper.