Thread: Jasmine

Jasmine

WOW, Jasmine, what a nice puppy. Mom, Dad & Kids: If you have patience, tolerance and a happy spirit, you are in for quite a wonderful ride with little Lady Jasmine. I've been there and done that!!! Because this is your first puppy, the adventure will be even greater. She's already showing her stuff by being our DOTD at such a young age. For all of you (including Jasmine) it's fun and memory making time. My wish for the entire household is loads of fun and happiness for many years to come.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Such a plump hug-able dog you are! With a family that really loves you, your days will be filled nothing but joy!

Go say Hi to my dog, Corel, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Dog-photos
    and my 5 lovebirds, Papao, Pippin, Pence, Pico and Pipo, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/31807626
    You know you'll love them!

Hi Jasmine you are such a cutie! And it sounds like you have a great family- kids swimming and touys! Happy dotd!

Oh my goodness....what an adorable puppy! I LOVE her GB tag on her collar . She sounds like an amazing puppy who will grow up to be an awesome dog, family member, best friend

Congrats on your top DOG OF THE DAY honor today! I hope you get an extra swim in today in celebration.

Blog Entries

Jasmine

Jasmine is the cutest, bestest puppy ever! Peace and love

What an adorable girl you are Jasmine! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a sweet girl! Love your name too. You and your family are lucky to have found each other. You will find that families are the best!

Precious Jasmine!

Oh, be still my Labbie loving heart!
    Hi Jasmine! (lLOVE your name!!!) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Oh, how beautiful, how precious are YOU! You remind me so much of my Lab Star at 12 weeks...all belly, and SO full of energy! How lucky your family is to have a furry "first" in you, Jasmine! You've only been with your family a mere few weeks, and in true Labbie style, you're already supplying them with endless hours of smiles, laughter and love! What happy times await you and your family, what cherished memories you'll be making over the many years to come!! Every young person deserves a best furry friend to grow up with, and in you your skin siblings have the best!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jasmine! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled and pampered to pieces (hope you can fit a swim in), and every minute of your wonderful life!!!
    Hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Jasmine, from me and my girl, Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jasmine you are a gorgeous girl. I can see you will bring your family as much love and laughter as our Basil did. Look after them, they love you lots!

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    My what lucky folks to have such a fine pup like you dont tell my Braggo but I have always said you can't beat a Lab best dogs ever if you ask me I know they are one of the most loyal dogs on the planet. Well you sure are a pretty girl Jasmine and hope you have a great day being Dotd.
    Last edited by thbaker41; 07-30-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: misspell

Hello, adorable Jasmine! I agree with tats-- you are making tons of memories and sharing smiles, love and laughter! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh My Goodness! Jasmine, What a sweet huggable baby you are!! Just precious. I hope you have a long happy life with your forever family. You and the young humans can grow up together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Jazzy Jasmine!

Jazz - you are an adorable puppy! And so photogenic too!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, cutie!