Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fellow Kitties: HELP!

Ooooooh, we're ready to go, bagpipes tuned and dancing shoes polished! Party! Party!

We'll miss our brother Nelson and his Sean Nos singing and square-dance calling.. He says he'll be joining in at the Bridge, though!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Hey Fellow Felines!!

Utchie here. It's all set. Partaaaaaay at my house this weekend!! I got some awesome "nip" and Meowmie just went out and bought a whole LOT of kittie treats too. I've made rangements to use the gazebo in the park behind our house so the bagpipers could play. Party will go on from Friday to Sunday. There'll be decorations galore (no fireworks tho, as I know a lot of you get scared).

So guys, PLAN ON IT!! I hear the catmobile will be picking everyone up and delivering them to our front door at 7 p.m. Lots of eats and goats milk to sip. It's gonna be a blast!!!

One hitch tho. Meowmie wants me to watch the two youngsters to make sure they don't over indulge. I got a room to work, I aint got no time to look after those two juvies. Maybe we can lock 'em in a closet or sumthin.

Hope to see you all Friday night!!!

Peace out

Utchie
    Dear UtchieB, Cassie said she will hang with the young'uns to make sure they are introduced around, and that they don't go over the limit. You go on ahead and do your thing. She's sure Michael Angel will be there to give them a tap on the noggin if they over indulge, too. She is not happy with me now that I have to be at work at 8 AM. I told her it is because I have the opposable thumbs and we both need to have food in the house... but she's not buyin it so far. We you and we are so glad Spike is back where he needs ta be!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hey Utchie! We're set with the Catmobile - pick ups begin EARLY tomorrow morning, so let me know if any kitties forgot to call me...see you soon...

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Angel Rose's 3rd birthday is Monday the 13th, so after Utchie's party you can all swing by here to party with us if you want. I know we'd all love to see you all. Maybe have another BBQ. The horses from the Fort will all be here too. Everyone welcome!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Hey Utchie! We're set with the Catmobile - pick ups begin EARLY tomorrow morning, so let me know if any kitties forgot to call me...see you soon...

Purrs, Pinot
    Hi Pinot!
    With all the craziness going on in my house I didn't get a chance to call you. Do you think the Catmobile could swing by Trenton for me? Everything is still where it's not supposed to be and Meowmie is desperately trying to find things. Along with that, the 2 nice men will be back on Saturday to do something else about a new carpet. I don't know what that means but I do know I don't want to be here. Meowmie said she'll order us fried chicken, shrimp, and ribs. But my Soncat is far away so he won't be able to get cheezburgers for us, I hope my fellow kitties will understand. If you'll stop to pick me up, I'll definitely be ready to run as soon as you pull up. I really appreciate your help!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Groucho, of course, you were already first on the pick up list. Go to sleep - we'll see you REALLY early!!

Love ya!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

My boys are packed and ready to go! All I've heard today is "Party at UtchieB's! Awesome!" I guess the word is getting out about the quality of the nip at your place, Donna. I hope the damage to your domocile is minimal.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Okay, I just called the house and I hear wild Lady Gaga music in the background and keep getting disconnected. Since they don't want old boring Meowmie around to cramp their style, I've been forced to bunk with my friend for the weekend. Everyone arrived safely. I texted Utchie to see what's going on. He assured me everything is fine and they are all having a ball. He did say that a man in a blue suit with a gun knocked on the door. It seems the bagpipe music was way too loud and the dancing was causing the ceiling in the apartment below to fall. Neighbors were complaining about seeing dozens of cats hanging out my new windows!! Then there's the issue of the "nip" odor permiating throughout my entire apartment. I'm tempted to take a ride by to see for myself, but they won't buzz me in (I left my house keys with Utchie in case they had to run out to the store for more goats milk). *sigh*

Oh great, now I'll have to answer to the neighbors when I get home.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

But you know what's going to happen when we question them, Donna - all we'll get is the standard "What happens in the Catmobile Stays in the Catmobile".

Wow!!! That sounds like one wild party!!! I only hope that man in the blue suit with the gun didn't take any partiers with him. As for your new windows, just tell your neighbors all the cats are experienced cleaning windows and that's all they were doing.

Groucho - Remember something; you're not licensed to practice law in Connecticut!

Well, I came home early this morning to a mess!!!!! Not to mention this note on my door from my neighbor downstairs. I think I'm gonna need a lawyer.

Attachment 54443
    The Catmobile left very early this morning. They made a point to hightail it outta here before I got home. Not only is there a mess to clean up, but there is gonna be hell to pay.

Poor old Bartie, the "supervisor" laying there like he got NO sleep last night. I'm sure he didn't.
    Attachment 54442

Spikerdude looking VERY hung over.
    Attachment 54441

Cans and dishes EVERYWHERE!!!!

Attachment 54439
    Attachment 54440

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

More evidence..I mean PICTURES!!!!

The Catmobile just pulled into my yard! They are here for Angel's birthday party. I'll try and keep a close eye on them. They are all so tired, I think it will just be a pizza party tonight with a BBQ tomorrow afternoon. Thankfully our extreme heat wave has broken but it will be warm and purrfect for a party.

They are all busy chatting and catching up right now. I'll ask them to all call/text home.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Dear Groucho -- how are things at your house? When is Soncat going to be home again; do you know yet?

Thinking of you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How'd it go?

Dear Groucho,

How did it all end? Is all that noise over and done with?

My Mom said we are getting all new windows in a few weeks and to "get ready" for lots of porch time. She has a problem because we all don't get along and can't stay in the same room. My Mom is thinking that one kitty may have to hang out in the garage, in a cage during the day time!

Do you have any good suggestion on keeping busy during these tense times?

Thanks Groucho,

Juni-get-down, Chloe and Lucy

Hi Auntie Elyse,
    Meowmie says my Soncat will be home late Thursday night. His plane is due in at Newark Airport around 9:30 so she and a very nice man from church will go to get him. Our place looks so different and I'm getting used to it now. There's still a few things to do in Soncat's room and Meowmie said she needs my expert supervision to get it done. I hope he'll be happy when he sees all the changes.

Hi Juni-get-down, Chloe, and Lucy,
    Wow, new windows! That will be quite a project. When the men were working in my place, I went to my hidey spot that nobody knows about - not even Meowmie. Then sometimes I'd come out to check things out, our supervision and approval are a must during these times of upheaval. Tell you what, right now we're in the Catmobile on our way to the Great Haggis Feast. There's still plenty of room, call Pinot or Cassie and they'll arrange for you to be picked up by the Catmobile. That way you can party with us while your windows get changed. I hear there will also be a shopping excursion for the ladies. What do you say? We always have loads of fun.

Your friend,
    Groucho