Thread: Furmom of 5 cats and 2 dogs

Furmom of 5 cats and 2 dogs

Good morning!

I used to be an active member here. For the life of me, I can't remember the username/password/email that I used here. Maybe something in this post will ring a bell with long-time members here.

Anyhoo, we have 5 cats and 2 dogs. Our 5 cats are: Millie (one very fat calico), Abby (tabby), Cleo (siamese tabby), Friday (AKA "Girl Kitty", black long-hair), and her brother, 13 (AKA "Boy Kitty", black long-hair.) My fiance, as creative as he is (LOL) came up with Boy and Girl Kitty. That was back when he was living in a houseful of guys.

Our 2 dogs are Jasmine (black lab-border collie mix), and Affy (German Shorthair.) Affy is technically not ours, but she is living with us, and will be for a long time, probably, so she feels like ours!

I went through a rough patch 8 years ago when I lost 3 out of 4 of my beloved furkids in less than a year due to illnesses. I lost the 4th one a couple years later. Fast forward, we have a "new" brood of 7! Look forward to being back here and sharing pictures and seeing everyone else's furkids.

Thanks so much to Karen! I was Mommyof3cats before.

Welcome back! Glad you are better and things are looking up for you.

Can't wait to see pics of your fur babies.

Welcome home, glad we were able to sort out everything!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome back! Looking forward to pics!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla