Good morning!

I used to be an active member here. For the life of me, I can't remember the username/password/email that I used here. Maybe something in this post will ring a bell with long-time members here.

Anyhoo, we have 5 cats and 2 dogs. Our 5 cats are: Millie (one very fat calico), Abby (tabby), Cleo (siamese tabby), Friday (AKA "Girl Kitty", black long-hair), and her brother, 13 (AKA "Boy Kitty", black long-hair.) My fiance, as creative as he is (LOL) came up with Boy and Girl Kitty. That was back when he was living in a houseful of guys.

Our 2 dogs are Jasmine (black lab-border collie mix), and Affy (German Shorthair.) Affy is technically not ours, but she is living with us, and will be for a long time, probably, so she feels like ours!

I went through a rough patch 8 years ago when I lost 3 out of 4 of my beloved furkids in less than a year due to illnesses. I lost the 4th one a couple years later. Fast forward, we have a "new" brood of 7! Look forward to being back here and sharing pictures and seeing everyone else's furkids.