I didn't post anything here about this, but back on Friday, July 13th, I was in a motor vehicle accident. I was not injured. Amen for that.

Let me start this story by saying that since September of last year I have had AC problems with my this car, my Subaru. This car is only 2 years old. I have had the car to the dealership about 8 times this summer alone. On July 13, I had just picked the car up at the service department. They finally decided to replace the condenser since nothing else they tried had worked. I was so happy!

Since the car has spent so much time at the garage, I have been driving loner cars which they have available since I purchased the car there.

I only had the car back about 10 minutes when I pulled out onto the highway from McDonald's (I never should have been there anyway) and was hit by a BMW. Aye! They decided it was a "no fault" accident. It was a very busy area, I was in a hurry to grab food and get back to work. I did not see the guy coming. He was able to slow down considerably before he made contact with my car. $4,000.00 damage to my car, again, I was lucky I wasn't injured. Thank goodness for insurance, and, it is the first accident I have had so my insurance will not go up.

Today I picked my car up from the repair shop. So happy to have my car back! It looks good as new.

Say a prayer that nothing further happens. This car has sort of been bad luck for me apparently.