Thread: Lucky!

Lucky!

Oh Lucky, what a way to start your life. Thank goodness you were found and got the care you needed. Now you are truly lucky having a great family and being able to be the great dog you are. Happy dotd to you!

Oh Lucky, you do indeed sound like a lucky dog! You're so handsome! It sounds like you keep your family on their toes. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Lucky

Lucky is a perfect DOTD! Love his coat, he sounds like a great companion too! I think dogs can be way better than brothers sometimes Have the bestest day together, peace and love

Lucky Lucky!

Hi Lucky! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a handsome, fun loving, life loving Dal boy you are, Lucky, and oh yes, so VERY lucky to have found your way to such a caring, devoted, and loving forever family after such a horrific start at life! We give great thanks to your people for welcoming home such a deserving pup, and in return, w well their kindness has been rewarded, gaining not only a beautiful furkid, but a "little brother" as well! Sounds as though you're doing one fine job, Lucky, keeping your people active, laughing, and on their toes 24/7...and best of all, feeling loved! How blessed your family is, having a loyal best friend, a loving companion for life in you, Lucky! In fact, I'm not sure whose luckier...them or you!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your very special story, your heart melting photos with us all, Lucky! It was a pleasure meeting your, and an honor having a doggie as deserving as you as our very special Dog of the Day!
    Enjoy a fun day of celebration, sweet boy, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Lucky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Lucky! I am so happy I got to meet you today! I would be happy to serve you a treat even without you getting a cloth from the kitchen first You are super smart- you learned how to tell your people to close the door; you figured out a way to have fun with your people and get a delicious treat! You helped your person make a new best friend, too! How wonderful that you have such a caring home and family. I agree completely with all that tats wrote. Could you please have your people give you a big hug from me on your special day! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Lucky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lucky!

Yes...you were lucky, Lucky! You are such a beautiful Dalmatian! And you are spolied rotten - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Lucky!

I like your tug 'o war photo! I bet people won't know you are half blind unless your owner tells them. I see you have so much fun in your life, really a LUCKY dog!

Go say Hi to my dog, Corel, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Dog-photos
    and my 5 lovebirds, Papao, Pippin, Pence, Pico and Pipo, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/31807626
    You know you'll love them!