Thread: Stunning Sweetie

Stunning Sweetie

Name:  pet.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  5.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at your beautiful colors.
    A sweet little girl who gives kisses.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Sweetie, what a beautiful Dwarf Lop Rabbit you are! You are so pretty with that colorful soft-looking fur and that sweet face with the lop ears and those lovely big eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too! You kiss your dear person on the nose every morning and evening. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You are quite the jumper, making it all the way up to one meter high! You live with your dear bunny sister Lou Lou. You're very playful and affectionate, and you and your person and Lou Lou all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweetie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lou Lou and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sweetie, on being POTD! Your name perfectly fits you! You are beautiful, adorable, cuddly, brilliant and precious! We loved reading about your happy, active life, full of love and fun! Please BE CAREFUL when jumping ~ No one wants you to get hurt! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Sweet Sweetie!

Hi Sweetie! Congratulations on being crowned Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Sweetie! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and oh, what I wouldn't give to stroke those velvety lop ears! But it's that priceless expression on your sweet, little face that sent my heart into meltdown mode! And oh my gosh, how precious are those photos! Love your action shot, you scaling that hurdle with such ease! Jumping prowess, indeed!

How lucky your proud human is, having a first bunny furkid as beautiful, as energetic and athletic, as sweet and as loving as you, Sweetie! In looks and in heart, inside and out you're perfection on 4 paws, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and action packed day of celebration...playing with your ball and honing those impressive agility jumps; munching on tasty bunny treats and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Sweetie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Be still my heart!!!

ACTION!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful bunny you are Sweetie. Your coat is colorful and looks so soft.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Sweetie! She kisses me on the nose every morning and evening. She is also proud of her bunny jumping prowess - she has made it up to one whole meter high! She also has a bunny sister named Lou Lou.

She is my first bunny. I got her last year. I decided to get her because rabbits are my favorite animal. Her personality is sometimes angry or scared, but she is mostly a little affectionate bunny. She loves playing with her ball, she grabs on to it and throws it in the air!! Sometimes - no, always, she scrabbles at the bedroom wood shavings and hay!! She makes it so hard to clean their cage out!!

Sweetie also loves being groomed whilst not jumping, and once, I had to keep her in the bunny run outside, because her claw came off, which was awkward!! One of the tricks that we didn't know she could do and only found out last month, was that she could climb over the small black run!! She is only a dwarf lop, so that is super high compared to her! She is my little athlete, and I love her!
    Hello, Sweetie in England! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your coloring and markings, your sweet face, and your wonderful lop ears! You are a lovely lady!

You are a busy bunny, too- jumping, spending time with Lou Lou, playing with your ball or adjusting the wood shavings and hay in your cage! You are an
    affectionate bunny, too- giving kisses, being groomed, and giving more kisses! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to dear Sweetie, and love to Lou Lou too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678