Thread: Bubble Gums

Bubble Gums

Love your name, handsome Bubble Gums, and glad that tumor is gone. How sweet that Elizabeth your goat mom taught you how to eat graze in the pasture! Hope your POTD celebration is lots of fun with all your goat friends, and you get special treats and attention from your devoted person, Bubble Gums!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Bubble Gums, the Gentle Giant!

Hi Bubble Gums!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an extra special treat, having a handsome, gentle giant of a Steer as our most deserving honoree! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write to us! I SO enjoyed reading all about you and your happy, love filled life there on the ranch/farm! I agree with AvaJoy, that your name is precious, and so very relieved to know you're all better after having that nasty tumor removed! Nothing to worry about now but enjoying your days paling around with your goat friends, munching on that tasty green grass (thank you Elizabeth), the occasional fig or stalk of bamboo (), and of course being loved to pieces by your human family! What a wonderful life you have been blessed, Bubble Gums, and what a wonderful best friend and loving companion your people and the goats have in you!!! I hope you all enjoy a very special day of celebration, beautiful boy, and here's to many, many more happy, carefree days with your devoted family!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Bubble Gums, and to Elizabeth and all of your goat friends, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, happy Bubble Gums! I agree with everyone who wrote how good it is the tumor is gone! You had a helper, Elizabeth, to teach you how to eat grass-- how terrific is that! And now you are sampling figs and bamboo too I hope you and your family have a wonderful day of celebrating YOU! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bubble Gums what a handsome fellow you are!!!

How sweet of Elizabeth to take you under her care and teach you how to eat. Love is what being a momma is about so I'd say, she qualifies 100% as a mom to you. I hope you are both enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Bubble Gums

Bubble Gums is a beautiful cow! Holy smokes, his coat is so shiny and his eyes are so pretty! Love Bubble Gums, our wonderful POTD hurrray Peace and love and lotsa hugs to Bubble Gums

Bubble Gums

What a handsome steer! I love his shiny coat. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.