Thread: Maddex!

Maddex!

Hi Maddex, what a beautiful boy you are and a lucky one too! Your spirit must be very strong to survive your rough start to life. 'M glad that is all behind you and you have a nice family to spend your life with. Happy dotd to you!

Maddex...What a handsome boy you are. I just love your color. Wish you lived near me. I could furnish you
    in tennis ball. I play tennis and none of my dogs would play with balls.Congratulations on DOTD. You look like a sweetheart.
    Have mom give you a big!!!! hug for me. Maddex, have a long and wonderful life with your family.

Linda in SC

Brave, beautiful Maddex!

Hi Maddex from Down Under! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! (Oh, those eyes, that coat!!!) What a wonderful way to start the day, meeting your precious self; gazing over your exquisite photos, reading all about your happy life, and all that you mean to your Mom and Dad!

Wow, what a scary start at life you had, Maddex, but as though blessed by a miracle, you bravely fought back, coming out the other end strong and whole and ready to take on all that life has to offer! There is no doubt in my mind that you and your Mom were meant to be together, a furry angel with a heart of gold sent from above to help heal your Mommy's wounded spirit, and what a fine job you're doing, sweetheart, bringing so much joy to her days! She (and your Daddy and Samson), are so very lucky to have a best friend for life, a loyal and loving companion, a comforter in chief in you, Maddex! And judging by your photos, I have every confidence you're going to excel at disc, too! After all, you are a BC!

Thanks for putting a BiG smile on my face this morning, Maddex, just as you put one on your Mom and Dad's faces, each and every day!
    Enjoy a happy, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration there in Oz, beautiful boy, and here's to a lifetime of happy, love filled days for you and your wonderful family!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maddex, and to Samson too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's PT's own Maddex!

Hi, Maddex! I read about you and brother Samson in your mom's introduction post and I am so happy that you're the Dog of the Day! What a sweet pupster with your blue eyes and your amazing coat! You had a scare when you were first born -- I'm glad that you are now healthy and full of life! How neat that you are helping your mom to heal too. So I wish you a very long, healthy life full of happiness, fun, love and joy! Please have your mom give you a great big hug from me, and one for Samson too please Happy Puppy of the Day to precious Maddex!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Hey there Maddex you sure are a pretty boy and it's cool your folks want to teach you to catch a disk my Braggo is super good at it but he has tore up like 8 or 9 of them so far. I just can't belive how pretty you are and a Border Collie at that so we all know your really smart and from the size of your paws your gonna be a big strong dog which is cool also. I love all dog's but big dogs are my choice. Wish your folks would have told more about the area you live in hope it's out of the city cuz I'm sure you just love to run and chase those big jackrabbits they have down there. Well Maddex hope you have a most wonderful day being as you are the Dog Of The Day

Blog Entries

Maddex

Maddex is an excellent DOTD! I just love your speckled pup, Maddex could not be a cuter pooch, peace and love

Hi Maddex, What a cute handsome pup you are! You really stand out with your coloring and spots. I thought I had seen you before and at first I was confused. Then I remembered seeing you and Samson pup when your human first came to the site. You both are beautiful! I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a gorgeous boy Maddex! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla