Thread: Sweet Subway!

Sweet Subway!

Hi there Subway from beautiful Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you from this piggy loving home! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your much deserved day in the spotlight!
    What a beautiful piggy you are, Subway, in looks and in heart! You and my Rainbow Bridge girl Ruby could be twins! She had the same silky, caramel and white colored coat, and like you, the sweetest personality! But oh, aren't you the smart and talented pig! Those are some mighty impressive tricks you've mastered! Sadly my pigs have always seemed more intent on eating and playing than learning! What a wonderful match you are for your human, Subway, and who knows, maybe one day down the line another piggie will be added to the pack! What fun that will be for you and your family!
    Thanks for brightening my day with sparkling little self, Subway! Wishing for you a very happy day of pampering, with lots of popcorning going on, and many, many more years with your devoted human! You're the best!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Subway!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Subway what an adorable little piggy you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet picture and read about you today. You certainly made me smile. It must be so much fun having you for a best friend. How smart you are, to learn tricks too. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Subway

Subway is a superstar! What a cute little devil, clearly he is very adorable and very clever as well! Having such a smart teacher and best bud probably had a lot to do with it Hope Subway and his peeps enjoy the special day, peace and love

Subway

He is so cute! I love his little ears and sweet whiskers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

You're adorable Subway! It sounds like you're really smart too! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla