Thread: Hello From Our Little Part Of The World!

Hybrid View

Hello From Our Little Part Of The World!

Hello, my name is Olivia!
    I am a 21-year-old originally from Lone Jack, Missouri, but have had the pleasure in my life to live all over the place my most permanent residence prior to my journey to Australia was in a small town in Colorado called Louviers. I am currently engaged to my best friend, who is the reason I am in Australia at the moment – we share our life with two beautiful little boys, our furbabies, Samson and Maddex. I could go on into the technical parts about them, such as they are both purebred Border Collies from the same breeder and we have high hopes of getting them swiftly into the world of agility once they’re ready! However, I’ll just tell you the basics.

Maddex was born on April 15th, to a litter that totalled 10 puppies. His start in life was rocky as he had a small tear in his umbilical cord due to a rough birth – I was there to witness, and be a part of saving his life. I grew very attached to him after that, and although I had my heart set on a Blue merle Mr. Maddex managed to capture my heart and make me fall madly in love with him. He was worth it, because he makes every day of my life brighter with his furry little face.

Samson was born on June 6th, to a litter of eight total, he was the only blue merle tri out of the group. The breeder contacted me about him, due to my obsession with Blue Merles – and although we had just purchased Maddex, we worked out an agreement with the little ball of joy that allowed us to make payments on him. We decided on two puppies because we really think of them like our children, they make our lives grander because they are a part of it. We are simply thrilled that we have them in our lives, and they are both such beautiful, healthy little guys.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Such beautiful babies, both of them! We can see how he would steal your heart!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to PT! Your dogs are wonderful !
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome to PT! Your fur-babies are beautiful!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Olivia, it's nice to meet you. I hope you come back often and update us about your boys... and post pictures of course. Maddex and Samson are beautiful!! I'd like to give them a hug. Good Luck with their training; keep us posted. I live in North Carolina (always have) and below are my fur babies. Kay

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Welcome

Hey hello there to you just wanted to say love your dogs love any Collies though. And heard congrats are in order on your engagement cool that you are marrying your best friend. Well glad you joined .