Thread: Doyle!

Doyle!

Hi Doyle, I think that you bark when someone sneezes because that's your way of saying "bless you" and you are jksut waiting for the person to say thank you or some kind of acknowlegement! Happy dotd to you!

Hi Doyle...What a pretty boy you are. I just love that pretty face of yours. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

Linda

Adorable Doyle!

Hi Doyle! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to you doggie bro Festas, too!
    What a handsome, energy and personality packed, life loving pup you are, Doyle! I'm a Lab mom, and had I only read your story, minus all of the Schnauzer references, I would swear you were a Retriever (cue loves retrieving, hiking, Frisbee fetching, digging into the pillow...) What a perfect match you are for your active, outdoors' loving, hiking/camping pack of people, and you for them! And that 8 mile trek, mighty impressive! You sure are living the good life, Doyle, and deservedly so...You're amazing!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! It was a pleasure getting to know you, and oh, your pics are simply precious!!!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating to the max with your people and Festas; kicking up your paws, retrieving to your heart's content, and just simply being spoiled rotten! (Hopefully it will be a sneeze free day!)
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Doyle, and to Festas too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Doyle

Doyle couldn't be a cuter little fella, I love his name and I especially love his beard! Hope his day is terrific, smooches and hugs to Doyle and Festas too Peace and love

Hello Doyle, What a cute little feller you are!! You sound so sweet and loving. I enjoyed reading about your likes and dislikes. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, Doyle! I like your cute face with your eyebrows and beard, and your soft grey and white coat looks ready to pat! It sounds like your days are very busy with chasing critters, playing Frisbee, spending time outdoors in beautiful Minnesota, and making your bed I hope you, Festas and your family will have a wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Doyle!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Hey there Doyle you sure a fine looking hound look just like our Jed but he was lazy and I read that you just love to play fetch and take long walk's. Well I hope you have the best D.O.T.D ever and just play till dinner and then get something extra special.

Darling Doyle!

What a cutie you are...and funny too, with you barking at every sneeze - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Doyle!

You're sure a cutie Doyle! Those are some really nice pictures of you! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla