Thread: Mou-Mou

Mou-Mou

Mou-Mou was strikingly beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss of her and the resulting heartaches. I'm sure that your sadness seems really small when compared to the joy that she brought into your home and family. I am thankful that you and Mou-Mou found each other and thank you for giving her a loving home and family for the time you were allowed to have with each other. Please feel good that you gave her some top QUALITY of LIFE for the time you were together. I am certain that she loved you deeply as you did her. She can live forever in your heart.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Mou-Mou

Hi, I'm Mou's mum and I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words. She was one in a million and we still miss her a lot. Even though we still have another greyhound, the house just seems so quiet and empty without Mou and I just wish we could have had more time together. The 5 years she was with us went by way too fast and I never expected to lose her so young. I'm really pleased she's dog of the day though and I hope lots of people get to see her and she would certainly have loved all the attention! Thanks again for your comments.

Oh Mou-Mou, I'm sorry your life was cut short beautiful girl. I'm glad your family found you and took such good care of you. xoxox
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I feel the pain of your loss, but know how much joy they can bring to you life that you'll never forget You were all very lucky to share such a wonderful life together, and I thank you for sharing your story.
    Mou-Mou is a much deserved Dog of the Day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Mou-Mou........I am so sorry for your loss. I know how devastating that can be. It is like losing a member of the family.
    I loss one of my yorkies a couple of months ago. I am still not over it. Mou-Mou was a beautiful lady. I have always wanted
    a greyhound. I am told they are very loving. Again, I am very sorry about your loss.

Linda in SC

Precious Mou Mou

What an honor it is to have such a deserving doggie as our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day, the chance to pay tribute to her and all that she meant to her family...still means.

My heart felt condolences to the family of Mou Mou on her passing. What a brave, beautiful girl she was, inside and out; a gentle soul with a heart of gold. It's heart breaking to think she was taken from you long, long before her time. And though she had a difficult early life, she was truly blessed to have been so loved, so cherished, those wonderful years you shared with her, and no doubt she left this earth knowing just how much you loved her. A family couldn't hope for a more loving best friend than she. Thank you for doing all in your power to heal her, for the gift of those 5 precious, final months of life. She may have lost a limb, but it's clear that wasn't going to keep her from living and loving every moment of her happy life, her family, to the fullest. Now her beautiful spirit graces the Rainbow Bridge, where the "animal channel" plays 24/7, the sun shines every day, and the orchards are filled with an endless supply of apples for the taking...and hiding. She waits patiently there for you, and until that happy day of reunion, her memory and legacy live on in your hearts, and in the countless cherished memories you made together.
    Thank you for sharing your precious Mou Mou with us, your memories and beautiful, heart melting photos. She was one in a million., a Dog of a Lifetime.

And Mou Mou, sweet baby girl, be sure to send down an extra helping of love to your family today...they miss you so very much.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Everybody- thank you so so much for your messages. Each new message brings fresh tears but I know you all understand that feeling! I'm honoured that you've taken the time to look at Mou and have written such nice things about her. She received such a lot of support from people all around the world when she was diagnosed with bone cancer and even those who had never met her felt a huge loss when we had to let her go after the cancer returned in her spine. She seemed to have touched the hearts of many people with her courage and for people to still be talking about her nearly 6 months after her death is truly amazing. Thank you again for making this Sunday a very special one.

Mou-Mou was such a beautiful girl. It sounds like she was a wonderful girl too! I'm sorry for your loss. I hope seeing her as DOTD makes today a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Mou-Mou

What a beautiful girl to see 1st thing this A.M., I am so sorry for your loss. Mou-Mou was such a beautiful, sweet soul, no wonder her family adored her. We are so glad she was so well loved and cared for during her lifetime, I'm sure her family meant everything to her as well. Thanks for sharing your priceless Mou-Mou with us today! Wishing the whole family peace and love

How nice of you to comment, Mou Mou's mom. I do hope having Mou Mou honored here today, reading all of the heartfelt replies, put a smile on your face, through the tears, and brings you some small measure of comfort. And yes, we do know just how you're feeling, Mou Mou's mom. It's so hard losing a beloved furkid, a faithful companion. But I hope knowing that others who have experienced the same pain and sense of loss are thinking of you eases your sadness just a bit. And I'm not surprised one bit to hear that Mou Mou has won the hearts of so many, from all over the world. She was a very special girl, and she and her family an inspiration to us all.
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, your beautiful, precious Mou Mou too.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mou Mou!

Mou Mou was such a beautiful elegant lady...I can tell from looking at her pictures that she greatly enjoyed life, and she was a joy to others.
    And now, over the Rainbow Bridge, it's Dog of the Day everyday for Mou Mou!

Mou!!!!!! I'm so glad to see your Mom has submitted you as DOTD. I know you had a big battle before you passed and you will be remembered for that.

Hugs to your family