Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Gun control discussion

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-oscar-1743189

Congrats to the Gun Control loon (and no, not all people in favor of gun control are loons, but some certainly fit the bill) for his viewership, which evidently totals more than the population of the United States. His show even out-draws the Super Bowl!!!

From the article:

Piers’ fame is at an all-time high and his nightly CNN show is watched by between 300 to 500 million people.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

And in other Gun -related news, the NRA is sponsoring the April Texas race.

Sounds like the BATFE needs to sponsor a car. After all, NASCAR has its roots in running illegal shine, it's primary series sponsor for 2 decades was Winston, the major primary sponsors for 2 teams are Budweiser and Miller, it's only logical.

Better yet, have the BATFE provide the pace car.
    Last edited by Lady's Human; 03-05-2013 at 04:58 AM.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-oscar-1743189

Congrats to the Gun Control loon (and no, not all people in favor of gun control are loons, but some certainly fit the bill) for his viewership, which evidently totals more than the population of the United States. His show even out-draws the Super Bowl!!!

From the article:

Piers’ fame is at an all-time high and his nightly CNN show is watched by between 300 to 500 million people.
    Well, since that article came from the UK, I'd be a bit skeptical of it. Specially since no one I know of even watches his show. Can't possibly be the entire USA watching it. Of course, there might be other people in other countries watching it.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, NY, CT and CO have now all passed laws banning possession of high capacity magazines.

Question?

Pvt. Snuffy is driving home from a national guard drill weekend.

He has his web gear because he's taking it home to clean.

In that web gear is his full battle load of 6 30 round magazines.

Does he get arrested for illegal possession when he gets pulled over for speeding? I hope so, after all, we're a nation of laws, not men. That arrest, moreover, means that he is no longer eligible to be in the military as he has committed a firearm crime, and his continued presence in the military would be a violation of the Lautenberg act. Ah well, $200,000 + down the bunny hole in search of political correctness.

Can we immediately arrest EVERY police officer in those states for possession of an illegal magazine? There are no exemptions in NY for police, can't imagine any other law reads differently as they were mainly pushed by the same people.

A five year old kills his two year old sister with his very own "Crickett" rifle! The company selling the children's rifles uses bright colors and calls them Crickett and Chipmunk. Aaaaargh Lord give me strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie and me View Post
    A five year old kills his two year old sister with his very own "Crickett" rifle! The company selling the children's rifles uses bright colors and calls them Crickett and Chipmunk. Aaaaargh Lord give me strength.
    And if it had been any number of other more common causes of death, it would have gone completely unreported. However, as this fits the agenda, it gets first page press.

If it bleeds, it leads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Okay, NY, CT and CO have now all passed laws banning possession of high capacity magazines.

Question?

Pvt. Snuffy is driving home from a national guard drill weekend.

He has his web gear because he's taking it home to clean.

In that web gear is his full battle load of 6 30 round magazines.

Does he get arrested for illegal possession when he gets pulled over for speeding? I hope so, after all, we're a nation of laws, not men. That arrest, moreover, means that he is no longer eligible to be in the military as he has committed a firearm crime, and his continued presence in the military would be a violation of the Lautenberg act. Ah well, $200,000 + down the bunny hole in search of political correctness.

Can we immediately arrest EVERY police officer in those states for possession of an illegal magazine? There are no exemptions in NY for police, can't imagine any other law reads differently as they were mainly pushed by the same people.
    But he has to have that equipment because he is a National Guardsman. But if he is a gang banger on the south side of Chicago with those six 30-round magazines, then yes, arrest him for illegal possession. And go after whoever he got the magazines from. But the National Guardsman has a responsibility to possess the appropriate equipment issued to him. I think you should only bust the Guardsman if he lets those magazines get into the wrong hands.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    But he has to have that equipment because he is a National Guardsman. But if he is a gang banger on the south side of Chicago with those six 30-round magazines, then yes, arrest him for illegal possession. And go after whoever he got the magazines from. But the National Guardsman has a responsibility to possess the appropriate equipment issued to him. I think you should only bust the Guardsman if he lets those magazines get into the wrong hands.

There's no exception in the law for the National Guard. The Guardsman, as the law currently stands, would be arrested for illegal possession with a 1 year sentence for each magazine.

9. And so it goes...blah..blah..blah...

And our children keep on dying...

But it is okay... as long as it is not your child who dies!

Checking back just to troll, ES?

How nice.

Explain to me how more laws (endangering a child is already illegal) would fix the latest headline? They wouldn't, more laws in fact would do nothing, but it would allow the politicians to fleece the rubes for another term in office, as they DID something. They didn't do anything substantial, but they did SOMETHING, and that's all that counts, isn't it?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The road to the complete nanny state is paved with the same material, and in both cases the pavement stinks of bovine excrement.

11. Whatever... I came back because some people...I am not sure if you are familiar with the concept of "people" ...wanted to celebrate my cats today. I honor them as they honor Edwina and Eddie.

You...you are still...apparently...fighting your war to justify your sad...sad..need to kill. Peace baby...peace.

Justify my need to kill?

Are you off your meds? WTH?

13. How sad L H. I have read of people like you who, when confronted with the absurdity of their statements, resort to accusing others of "being off their meds."

Here's hoping you can look within yourself and find the cause of your anger and need for justifying "instruments for killing ".

I'd make a comment about who really has a need to kill, but that subject has been banned for discussion.

My statements are far from absurd, however, you're too wrapped up in your own little world to see logic. You remind me of paid mourners, good actors and actresses but as real as a $3 bill. The only reason you make so much noise and bother about this issue is so you can feel good about doing the right thing, as opposed to actually getting out and doing something about it.

Internet activists like you are a dime a gross.

15. Poor, poor LH . If nothing else shoots ... Get a gun ...

Boom boom!