Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Olympic Parade of Nations... More Countries Added

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    Tell me Lady Edwina, will you be seated with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this year after you make your grand entrance in the parade of nations?

Word has it that you might encounter some competition in the fashion department. But we all know how gracious you will be.
    Groucho has it from an impeccable source that the Duchess of Cambridge has already been in contact with our fashionista extraordinaire for some expert tips and advice on what to wear to the Olympics. Not many details of their conversations have been released but one thing is known for sure - Lady Edwina and the Duchess will be doing some high end shopping together between events.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I just notice that Edwina never got a Bavarian hat- we will have to change that!

Here's maerlyn's Althea - also dressed in red, white and blue i wonder if she is a guest in HRH Lady Edwina's parade?

Quote Originally Posted by gini View Post
    Tell me Lady Edwina, will you be seated with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge this year after you make your grand entrance in the parade of nations?

Word has it that you might encounter some competition in the fashion department. But we all know how gracious you will be.
    Perhaps the Duchess of Cambridge will take a lesson from HRH Lady Edwina on hats?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My Dear HH Lady Edwina Rose, you are truly quite Our Cat of the World!!!
    It is no wonder that I LOVE YOU so dearly, My Sweetest Little Lady of Fashion.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lady Edwina, always in style! You look gorgeous as always! Thanks for sharing your vast closet contents with us!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I came back to see the additions. Well worth another look!

No Olympic opening would ever be complete without Miss Edwina's Parade of Nations!!! Lookin' styish, as usual, sweetie!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~