Thread: Adorable Mr. Branston Pickles!!!

Adorable Mr. Branston Pickles!!!

Hi Mr. Pickles! Happy Pet of the Day to you, you adorable Ferret man! I'll just say it, I laughed out loud and spit club soda on my keyboard when I opened up your page! That shot of you and your Mom is THE BEST! Now, you wouldn't be giving us, I mean the camera, the razzberries, would you? Each and every one of your pics is precious beyond words! What a cutie you are, and no doubt MUCH more handsome than that other "better looking," guy!!!
    What a wonderful, happy, love filled forever home you have found your way to, sweetheart, filled not only with an abundance of human love, but furry Ferret love too! How lucky your Mom is, having a best friend and heart healer, a comforter and confidant, a furry soul mate in you, and I'm sure you're the best brother to your furry sibs, too! No doubt about it, it was written in the stars that you and your family would be as one!

And yes, even here in the good 'ol USA you can buy Branston pickles! (I'm a huge fan.) So when I read your name I just knew you had to be a UK kid!

Thanks for the BIG smiles and warmed heart, sweet boy! I hope you and your family all, enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Cuddles and kisses and lots of love to you (and your furry bros) precious Pickles, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mr Branston Pickles you certainly are adorable to the max!!!

I am still smiling from seeing your wonderful pictures. Love Love Love the one of you and your mom!!! What a pair the two of you make!!! It sounds like you are a wonderful best friend. Please thank your mom for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Mr.Branston Pickles

Hello Mr. Branston Pickles, POTD! It's wonderful to see this wee guy today, he is far too cute! Clearly he has the best home and the perfect mum too Lovely to see you have so much fun together enjoy your trip, peace and love

You're a cutie Mr. Branston Pickles! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mr. Branston Pickles

He is such a cute ferret! I love his beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.