Thread: Cuddles!!!

Cuddles!!!

You're an adorable little guy you are Cuddles! What pretty coloring you have. Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, Cuddles! What a sweet bunny you are! I really like your alert ears and your pretty colors! I hope you have a wonderful day today- happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Cuddles

What could be more fun than seeing wee Cuddles as POTD! Such an adorable little Irish bunster, what a delight! I am so happy for Cuddles, he gets homegrown organic carrots and he know how to run away too. Hope the little smarty-pants has a great day, peace and love

Adorable Cuddles!

Hi Cuddles in beautiful Limerick, Ireland! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful bunny you are, Cuddles, and just as your name would have us believe, so soft and cuddly as they come! Your thick, plush coat, your lovely coloring and distinct markings, simply gorgeous! You may be a wee bit timid around strangers, but with a human as loving and devoted as yours, with a life as blessed as yours, who needs "acquaintances?"
    Your human is one lucky soul, having a sweet and loving furkid in you, Cuddles, and we so very proud to have you as our very special and most deserving honoree!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet boy, munching on fresh green grass and those yummy carrots, fresh from the garden; being cuddled and loved to the max!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Cuddles! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuddles what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you very much. I've always wanted to visit your beautiful country but, sadly, have not been able too. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day today with maybe an extra carrot or two.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuddles

He is such a pretty rabbit. I love his cute ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.