Thread: Jebby!

Jebby!

the Bestest dog of our EVERY day is dog of the day. We hope that you enjoy him even half as much as we love him. A lot of inside jokes and specials times have been spent together. We couldn't be happier with our old "sod pot". 143 Baby Boy!
    my goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks i am

Hi Jeb...You sure are a big handsome pretty boy. It sounds like you are very special. I would love to meet you in person but
    since I can have mom give you a big hug for me. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you and to read such nice things about
    you. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

You're a very handsome boy Jeb! It sounds like you lead a very busy life and that you are very much loved. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Jeb is the best dog we could ever ask for, and brings joy and laughter to our lives every day.
    Jeb, handsome guy! I could absolutely tell from your bio how your family feels about you! What a terrific tribute! I agree with chocolatepuppy - you are a very busy guy; and with LHCam- you are handsome and very special. I like the picture of you sitting tall with your red bandana! Can you please have your mom give you an extra hug or two from me today. I too got to read about you and see your beautiful photos. Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Jeb!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-21-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: fix a spelling error
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Jebby

Hurrray for Jebby, he is a glorious, sweet guy! It is only natural that he should be celebrated as DOTD Loved all his pics, hope his day is extra- special, just like him, peace and love from Surrey B.C. He cheered me right up!

Jeb is the best!

Hi Jebediah! Happy Dog of the Day to you and your wonderful family, sweetheart!!! So nice to see your Mom posting here on your thread today! I can just imagine how proud she is, seeing her beautiful boy up on the "big screen!" A Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog, living the good life in snowy Saskatchewan! Now that does make for one special Dog of the Day! What a handsome, personality packed pup you are, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold!

I so enjoyed your Mom's most entertaining tribute to her best bud, Jeb! Your Mom is one funny lady, and with you her source of inspiration (and inside jokes), the laughs and smiles never ending at your house, for sure! Smart and regal, loving and loyal to a fault; you're all that and SO much more Jeb, most especially your Mom's best buddy and soul mate; as she would say, the best dog a family could ever ask for, bringing joy and laughter to their lives every day!(And I might add, looking quite irresistible in that stylin' coat, your face all covered with snow! What a great photo spread!)

Thanks for the BIG smiles and laughs, beautiful boy! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being pampered to pieces by your parents, aunties and grandparents; treated to all your heart desires (including pizza...let the water works begin)!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jeb!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky
    Hey there Jeb you sure a fine looking hound and so lucky to have all that room to run and play in. Liked you right off the bat just cuz your from the deep south us shouthern boy's gotta take up for one another. I hope you get a big ol pizza all to yourself today and lots of belly rub's so happy D.O.T.D to you Jeb.

Jeb!

Jeb - your story made me laugh! What a dog! LOL!
    You have an awesome life...and you deserve it!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Jeb!

Jeb-ster!

You sound like a real fine "fart-knocker" of a dog! Glad I got to read about you today. Too bad your Mom didn't add some video of the songs she made up for you, she sounds like a very witty lady. Happy dog of the day! Robin

Thank you

Dog of the Day has been our Home page for years. It was a total surprise to me to find my own beautiful hound as the Celebrity of the day. My wonderful husband went behind my back and orchestrated the whole thing. It made me laugh. It made me cry. I am so very lucky to have 2 very special boys in my life. My Jebby-Monster and my Johnny-Handsome. xoxooxoox

p.s. Thank-you all for the wonderful posts. We appreciate you kind words and thoughts.

love to all the special people who keep animals dear to their hearts,
    Jebsmom
    my goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks i am