Thread: Chance!

Chance!

Hi Chance, I'm sorry that you had such irresponsible owners. I would love to stick them in a cage and leave them outside! I'm glad your new family found you and gave you a loving home. I love how you bring them their socks when they come home! Happy well deserving dog of the day
    Last edited by opschick; 07-18-2012 at 06:38 AM.

oh Chance, What a sweet boy you are! I am so glad you now have loving responsible humans to take care of you. It sounds as if you are "rewarding" them for their kindness and you do not make much noise and everyone loves you because of your sweet nature. You are so cute; you look like a puppy to me--just adorable with your colors and long ears. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, cutie Chance! You recognized your new parents that day at the shelter and home you went! What a smartie, bringing over your leash or your parents' socks for them! I bet you are a joy to meet at the farmers' market and I can see why all the kids love you! I agree with Kaycountrygal- I hope all of you have many wonderful years together. I got to read about you and find out how terrific you are! Happy Dog of the Day, Chance!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Chance!

Hi there Chance! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, you adorable Beagle boy! Oh, now that's a face that could melt the coldest of hearts!

The abuse and neglect you suffered at the hands of your former "owners" is unforgivable, and I can only imagine the strength it took for you to hold on until your rescue! Happily you found your way to a committed and caring forever family willing to invest the time and patience needed to help you settle in, and oh, just look at you now! We can't thank your humans enough for "taking a chance," giving one MOST deserving doggie a second chance at happiness, and in return you repay them each and every day their compassion and kindness with your unconditional love! It's no wonder all who are lucky enough to cross your path, especially kids, fall hopelessly in love with you! Friend to all, that's you!
    Your family has been blessed with a treasure in you, Chance, I hope for you and your Mom and Dad, many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy! Hope you and your family enjoy an extra special day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Chance

What a cutie Chance is, and so smart and thoughtful too! I love his adorable, sincere wee face! Lotsa smooches and best wishes to Chance, DOTD, peace and love

Charming Chance!

What a beautiful sweet boy you are, Chance! And like your name, you did indeed get another chance at life...a very good one too!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Chance!

You're adorable Chance!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Enjoy your DOTD staus Chance--- you look like a wonderful girl, take advantage of your special day to get some extra treats and spoiling.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----