Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kersey

RIP Kersey ss for your loss and sending my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.

I am so sorry for your loss. I had hoped, like everyone else, that you had more time with her. ((hugs))

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Blog Entries
    So sorry to read that Kersey passed over the rainbow bridge. A person never gets over a pets passing but with time it does get easier to bear in your heart.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Thank you so much, everyone

I'm so sorry to read of Kersey's passing. Sending you big hugs and sending your beautiful girl well wishes at the bridge
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I'm so sorry to hear that Kersey has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    I'm sure that she and Graham are happy to be together again.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh Leslie my heart breaks for you . RIP to one of the most gorgeous PT girls, rest easy Kersey .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I feel for you and your loss so deeply. I hope with time (and the help of a healing furry paw), your heartbreak will ease though I know you will always, always miss your special girl. I continue to think of you as you grieve and try to adjust to Kersey not being physically with you any longer. I know there will be a joyous reunion one day. ((hugs))
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you so very much. Her death was far too sudden. It just seemed so unfair. I only learned of her diagnosis late, late Sunday night, and made the decision to end her suffering on Tuesday morning. The vet said she could have days, weeks, or months. I never expected her to have mere hours. I wanted more time with her. I wanted to have lots of "Kersey Days", where she was just spoiled to the core. I wanted time to come to terms with losing my best friend. I just wanted more time. She left me before I was ready, even though I never would have been ready. I miss her so deeply.

I know how much support I have here. I know that you all loved her, even thought some of you never met her, just as I love your furry friends, and you know how very deeply I loved her and how badly I hurt. I appreciate all of you and all the support. Thank you so much.

thinking of you in this time - ((hugs))
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I just saw this thread. I know you are hurting and missing your friend. I am so sorry for your loss. I believe you will see Kersey again one day. Meanwhile, you have your memories of what a wonderful dog Kersey was and she's not suffering any more. ((Hugs))

I am so sorry it took me so long to reply to this. I am just seeing it. I don't really ever enjoy looking in this section. Rest in peace, Kershey, you were a beautiful soul for sure. You will see mom and everyone again some day but until then, run your heart out.