Thread: Love you Nike

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Love you Nike

This post needs no replys its kind of just for Nike.
    Nike it's been two week's now since we have played any games. But I can say that the healing has started and everything around me reminds me of you but you can wag your little tail daddy is not crying anymore. First few days after you were gone I wanted to just forget all about you it hurt so bad I can tell you our little room out back seemed so quite and just not right without you out there by my side but you can wag your tail daddy's workshop is open again I smile now when I'm out there can't help but not to your everywhere in there from the time you knocked over the grease and left all your paw prints that I tried to clean up for a week sure glad there still there.
    The path out back I thought would be the hardest to walk again and I havent walked it alone I just could'nt so you know I got a pup named Braggo to walk it with me so you can wag your tail your daddy is not alone. I have told him all about you and our walks and how there were so many squirrels in these woods and don't worry I did'nt let him pee on your tree I know that was your's dont know why you always had to stop at that one tree out of all the ones in the woods now when I pass it I laugh to myself and smile.
    So Nike I was going to say even though your gone but I am not saying that for you will always live in my heart so you can go have fun and wag your tail
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sleep sweetly Nike and know your Daddy loves you.

Dad, I am very sorry for your loss, Nike was adorable.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu